What Regan Pittman is Doing Now

4EverAGopher

Reaction score
I was trying to verify that Regan was indeed going to play for the up and coming Pro Volleyball Federation, but found this website instead. I see former Gophers Jasmyn Martin and Sarah Nielson are also involved in her Stand Tall Volleyball Academy that she created.

Last edited:

Great to see Regan's venture. I enjoyed watching her play and wish her the best. The website is very endearing and interesting. However, I didn't think the differences between courses, classes, and lessons were clear and what they might entail. Maybe, it is really early in the development and details will follow soon. I would love to see the venture become a tremendous success.

Great video for a beautiful person. Not sure it was posted somewhere before, but her you go. Sure hope she is going to play for the up and coming PVF.

Great video for a beautiful person. Not sure it was posted somewhere before, but her you go. Sure hope she is going to play for the up and coming PVF.

Always one of my most favorite people.

That's great to see and I hope it is a smashing success for her. It was a joy to watch her improvement during her time here and she is clearly a a fine person off the court.

Top Bottom