What non-Gopher game will you miss the most?

Crosby

Reaction score
Assuming that no college football is played this fall, what would be the one non-Gopher game that you would miss the most? Any college game, at any level. Maybe it's a MIAC game. Maybe OSU vs Michigan. Maybe the BCS National Championship game. For me, I would choose one of the two...

The Rose Bowl. No matter who is in it, that one always gets me.

Army-Navy. This one is on my bucket list to see. I try to watch it every year.

Others?

All of them 😆

Just want to see our Gophs!

Army / Navy
Watch it every year and, like you Crosby, I plan on attending sometime.

The last Tommie - Johnnie game. Just to watch Sharkman spend the week before the game trolling Tommie fans.

I'll miss seeing what Trey Lance might have done for an encore at NDSU.

Army / Navy
Watch it every year and, like you Crosby, I plan on attending sometime.
Army navy have already said that they will be playing for the commander in chiefs trophy even if they’re the only 3 games played

I always like catching a late night Saturday start of an ASU game, preferably against Arizona. Something cool about having a beer on a Saturday night and watching live football at 11pm. Admittedly I don't stay up late very much anymore. Too old. :)

Army navy have already said that they will be playing for the commander in chiefs trophy even if they’re the only 3 games played

I hope this is true. Army/Navy is one of my favorite games all year. I'd miss that one the most for non-Gopher games.

Tuesday MAC-tion when the baseball game gets boring.

I hope this is true. Army/Navy is one of my favorite games all year. I'd miss that one the most for non-Gopher games.

In this article navy AD says commander in chief trophy winner will be national champs if no one else plays

Well the marquee match-ups for sure. Your Michigan vs Ohio State, LSU vs Alabama, that type of game. I was looking forward to some non-conference games like Cincy vs Nebraska and Michigan vs Washington, Clemson vs Notre Dame and Texas vs LSU.

I'm also a fan of the late games, PAC 12 After Dark and the occasional late night Mountain West game for night owls.

On a macro-level, I'm just going to miss the Big Ten season in general. Watching Michigan vs Wisconsin or Ohio State vs Penn State is just a staple of those fall Saturdays where the leaves are changing color and the temperatures are getting a little cooler.

Early season
Well the marquee match-ups for sure. Your Michigan vs Ohio State, LSU vs Alabama, that type of game. I was looking forward to some non-conference games like Cincy vs Nebraska and Michigan vs Washington, Clemson vs Notre Dame and Texas vs LSU.

I'm also a fan of the late games, PAC 12 After Dark and the occasional late night Mountain West game for night owls.

On a macro-level, I'm just going to miss the Big Ten season in general. Watching Michigan vs Wisconsin or Ohio State vs Penn State is just a staple of those fall Saturdays where the leaves are changing color and the temperatures are getting a little cooler.

Ditto on early season non-con games. I LOVE those big match-ups early in the year when we don't know as much about the teams as we thought. You named some good ones for sure. Those first two weeks or so of the season are SO FUN!

I will also really miss the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. I LOVE that weekend. Watching CFB from 11 to midnight. I actually really enjoy seeing the "cupcake" games and seeing who is going to pull the major upset of the day. Without that schedule, I will probably suck down about 5,000 fewer calories but still... I am going to miss it.

Penn State vs Virginia Tech. Sorry to see that one go.

I guess it's not a specific game but the chaos of college football is another thing that I'll miss. I'll never forget that mid-season week in 2014, for example. Gophers had the day off and it was all upsets that weekend.
  • Arizona over No. 2 Oregon
  • Utah State over No. 18 BYU
  • Ole Miss over No. 3 Alabama
  • TCU over No. 4 Oklahoma
  • LSU over No. 5 Auburn
  • Mississippi St over No. 6 Texas A&M
  • Utah over No. 8 UCLA
  • Arizona St over No. 16 USC
  • Northwestern over No. 17 Wisconsin

Top Bottom