What I've Missed

dance4raiders

Reaction score
So...I've missed my Minnesota trash talking fans. No other board has been as entertaining or as much fun as this one was. Just thought I would say "hello" and I hope everyone is doing great! Good luck on your next game and Dasher is FINALLY back for our next one (which is our BIG one of the season, against Troy). Keep in touch!!! :D

So...I've missed my Minnesota trash talking fans. No other board has been as entertaining or as much fun as this one was. Just thought I would say "hello" and I hope everyone is doing great! Good luck on your next game and Dasher is FINALLY back for our next one (which is our BIG one of the season, against Troy). Keep in touch!!! :D

We miss your team for very obvious reasons. Welcome back.

Glad to hear that we Gopherholers make up the cream of the crop of message boards, when it comes to MTSU's opponents.

We'll always be here to commisserate with, or taunt/mock/ridicule you and others, as needed.;)

Good luck to those Raiders. Feel free to check in as often as you want... we need all the distractions we can get.

Could you do us a huge favor and put your entry into the "GopherHole Signature Cocktail" thread?

We Gopher Fans have needed to be medicated to watch the carnage out on the field. New drink ideas are always appreciated, but more so now. Good luck against Troy.

I was "medicated" by beer with our loss against Memphis... I mean...it's Memphis! The crapper of the C-USA and we lost! Plus, Memphis is my hometown which is all more reason why I decided to drown my sorrows.

Good luck on your next game and Dasher is FINALLY back for our next one (which is our BIG one of the season, against Troy). Keep in touch!!! :D

What's the weather forecast for your game against Troy?

I missed you the most. I told my mom about you and she's really excited to meet you too. She never (rarely) comes downstairs, so she won't bug us.

It just got in the 70's and 80's this week. Last week we were supposed to be at 82 and our highs were still 98. One day, with humidity, it got to 103...in September. Everyone is getting sick due to all the crazy weather. But for the Troy game, I think it's supposed to be 76. And Kool-Aid... I'm glad your mom won't bug us. Does she also eat Oreo's while taking her bath? (Big Bang Theory Reference)

I can see the words, but all I hear is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icMTVV5Lwaw&feature=related

I missed you the most. I told my mom about you and she's really excited to meet you too. She never (rarely) comes downstairs, so she won't bug us.

She was mine until all your fancy pants "hey Kool-Aid" I can run through walls crap. You're fake, nobody could do that without the Kool-Aid spilling out the top of their head. Some day she'll wake up and see you for what you are, a goofy fake pitcher filled with nothing.

I'll hate you forever.

I hope she drops you for the planters peanut guy, or the Great Fig Newton.

Top Bottom