What I've learnt from this coaching search (no insider information here)

mesothelioma

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who the coach is, some of us are going to be disappointed :rolleyes: I guess I understand the anxious of getting this hire right, but come on!

And yes, I too am glad I decided to waste 1 minute of your lives /sarcasm. Carry on.

That's a really unfortunate spelling error in the thread title.

One thing I learned is the media memes can really impact this board especially in regards to Trestman and Leach. If it does turn out to be Petersen, will all those people eat their words? Even though Leach probably terrifies many opponents, he also is a royal pain in the a$$. I would like him to be here, but someone like Petersen is a great coach and a class act by all accounts.

It doesn't matter who the coach is, some of us are going to be disappointed :rolleyes: I guess I understand the anxious of getting this hire right, but come on!

And yes, I too am glad I decided to waste 1 minute of your lives /sarcasm. Carry on.

That is most certainly true. You can't please all of the people, all of the time.

I'm extremely nervous about this hire, the anticipation is killing me.

That's a really unfortunate spelling error in the thread title.

I assume you are referring to "learnt"? Actually that is a completely acceptable past participle of learn, and quite commonly used on the "other side of the pond", from where I hail...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/learnt

(Unless of course, I am being completely obtuse and missing something else that is obvious :))

I usta use learned instead of learnt, but den I drink beer, so hoo kaires.

In my book it's not the end of the world mesothelioma, but using learnt is going to get you mocked in most educated forums in the US. Now, GopherHole may or may not apply to that description.

Now, GopherHole may or may not apply to that description.

Happens a lot here.

Top Bottom