What is your beer of choice for tomorrow's Inaugural tailgate at TCF Bank Stadium?

I highly recommend two great MN craft brews: lift bridge & brau brothers

Grain Belt Premium, unfortunately it will have to be in a can.

some of the best craft beers i have ever drank.

-lift bridge is mainly available in the greater minneapolis/st. paul metro area in independent liquor stores, MGM locations as well as some bars/restaurants.

-brau brothers is available through out most of MN in independent liquor stores, MGM locations as well as some bars/restaurants. they also sell in parts of eastern iowa and eastern ND.

and of course the best part is.....they are MN based brewers

let me guess......you also put orange slices and lemons in your beer?! :rolleyes:

well, i'll tell you what, i'll pick you up a sundress and a parasol and you can just (high-pitched) sashay your pretty little self around the town square! - cosmo kramer to jerry after jerry admits to shaving his chest hair.......and drinking beer with lemon and orange slices in it. ;)

Hahahahaha!!!! Xman!

You going tomorrow?

two beers that fit in perfectly with the waning summer days and the omens of cooler autumn to come are these Minnesota beers:

• Farmgirl Saisan by Stillwater Bridge combines the summer light with a foretaste of shortening days (available at Surdycks)
  • Schell's Hefeweizen is a bit more of an early fall beer but drinkable when the temps are in the low 70's and the sun is begging to go down over the skyline.

It's going to be home brew from here on out!! And KBC Widowmaker for Beerdarts.

Top Bottom