What is your beer of choice for tomorrow's Inaugural tailgate at TCF Bank Stadium?

GoldysArmy

Reaction score
Grain Belt Premium, unfortunately it will have to be in a can.

I have a growler from the Towne Hall Brewery

that I'll have filled up with their finest brew before heading to the tailgating lots.

Life is way too short for PBR....Summit, Surly, and Grain Belt.
"Think Globally, Drink Locally."

Summit Horizon Red Ale

If I were going to be able to attend, it would be the same beer we tailgate with at every home game - Milwaukee's Best Light.

Summit EPA, of course, but I am not able to attend.

Has anybody tried Bohemia? Its a great Mexican beer. My highly qualified and very experienced taste buds and belly highly recommend it.

Minnesota brewed only - Premo and Lakemaid for me.

1 Summit Pale Ale and 1 Bells Oberon (before and after).

Sorry for the WI Beer Choice, but it has to be a Lienie's

let me guess......you also put orange slices and lemons in your beer?! :rolleyes:

well, i'll tell you what, i'll pick you up a sundress and a parasol and you can just (high-pitched) sashay your pretty little self around the town square! - cosmo kramer to jerry after jerry admits to shaving his chest hair.......and drinking beer with lemon and orange slices in it. ;)

Don't make fun of lemons in beers....Hefe Weizen is supposed to accented with a lemon. Go to Munich in the middle of summer and you will be hard fetched to find anything but hefe weizen in their beer gardens.
Summitt makes a very very good Hefe Weizen...almost as good as Paulaner.

I think I am going to have a few cans of Surly, then switch to Summitt IPA, and then might finish the day off with 7 or 8 Premiums. Lot 88.

in case you couldn't tell it was done "tounge in cheek." although, i still have an issue with putting fruit into your beer.......just doesn't seem right ;)

since Miller bought Leinies and Miller got bought by...

a South African beer company...it is an African beer now.

in case you couldn't tell it was done "tounge in cheek." although, i still have an issue with putting fruit into your beer.......just doesn't seem right ;)

I'm with you on that one Bronko.

Fruit in beer??? Yuk. Who cares if anyone puts fruit in a watered down domestic beer, if you want to call that beer. But a full bodied beer......???

When we vacation in Mexico I get an attitude when my ice cold Bohemia or Negro is served with a piece of fruit in it. Sorry tarbender, but you just ruined my $40 Peso beer. Lets try this again with no fruit. They are fast learners as they like their tips.

sweet

I love premium better than that Miller or Bud crap. were is the tailgating going on.

YA, bud and miller arent even american any way .Bud is european and Miller is south African. I try to Support Minnesota beer. Summit and Premium for me.

High Life all the way. I'm not a fan of putting fruit in beer either, but I'll let it slide if the beer is served in a giant glass boot.

so you drink African beer too?

High Life all the way. I'm not a fan of putting fruit in beer either, but I'll let it slide if the beer is served in a giant glass boot.
Why? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but, why send your money to South Africa (Miller, Leinie's) Canada (Coors) or a Belgian-Brazilian conglomerate (Budwesier)?

Top Bottom