What is the B1G's fascination with Sunday games?

Pewterschmidt

Reaction score
I very much dislike any CB game on a Sunday that starts after 2 PM. Saturdays are college sports days IMO. No other conference has the majority of its games on Sunday's after football season ends except for some Friday/Sunday games for the Pac12 for travel reasons. Nothing's worse than a Sunday night game like tonight. End soapbox.

I love Sunday games after the football season is over. I've been watching all day.

I very much dislike any CB game on a Sunday that starts after 2 PM. Saturdays are college sports days IMO. No other conference has the majority of its games on Sunday's after football season ends except for some Friday/Sunday games for the Pac12 for travel reasons. Nothing's worse than a Sunday night game like tonight. End soapbox.

It's only been the last few weeks where there has been a good amount of games on Sunday. Prior to last week, most conference games were on Saturday.

I don't mind Sunday away games, but Sunday home games are kind of a drag.

I can understand for those going to the games why Sunday evenings may not be the ideal weekend time.

For TV, I love it after the Super Bowl weekend.

I can understand for those going to the games why Sunday evenings may not be the ideal weekend time.

For TV, I love it after the Super Bowl weekend.

Super Bowl???

You are one hurting s.o.b.

I love the Sunday games as long as the Gophers aren't playing a night home game.

As we so often are, Gold Vision and I are eye to eye on this one. Big fan of Sunday basketball after the NFL season is over.

7 games a weekend

The Big 10 likes to avoid having games at the same time as much as possible. With 14 teams and as many as 7 games per weekend, playing several Sunday game is unavoidable. Big 10 hockey also competes with available time slots on Saturday.

I think most agree a day full of bball kicks ace, if your wife lets you watch.....

Come on man...lol You can get a decent TV at Walmart for $200-$300. And/or if you can't get "permission" to watch...don't actually admit that even anonymously.:cool02:

Top Bottom