What is our record if M. Gray doesn't have an injury?

Rosemountian

Reaction score
I say we would be 5-1 and we would also have about 38 threads talking about how much better Max is

Based on the comments from most of the posters on here.....we lose Western Michigan if he doesn't get hurt and we beat Northwestern if he plays the whole game so yeah I agree with Ski U Master - 4-2. Course that also leaves us 1-1 in the conference which would be far better than 0-2.

Too many variables to play the what if game, you can drive yourself nuts.

I say we would be 5-1 and we would also have about 38 threads talking about how much better Max is

What game would have become a win? If you say NW, did you see the terrible pick that he threw that cost us momentum.

The saying that you can make a statistic say whatever you want has NEVER been more apparent than in the debates taking place on this message board. Literally any and everything can be said and backed up with stats in a way that supports your point. It's mind numbing yet fascinating at the same time.

I personally believe we were losing the Western Michigan game due to outrageously conservative play calling. The same argument can be made that the play calling was conservative because Gray was at QB. However, then why did the coaching staff choose to stick with Gray over Shortell against Northwestern? Was it because they have more confidence in Gray? Was it because they felt they could win the game on the ground?

Nobody will ever know but the coaches, so cue the endless debate about Shortell vs. Gray. It is one giant roller coaster, and frankly, it is getting nauseating. It was fun for a week, maybe 2. We are beating a dead horse now.

100-0
He's undefeated as a starting quarterback this year....... :p

What game would have become a win? If you say NW, did you see the terrible pick that he threw that cost us momentum.

Well, even with the pick, he still fared a little better than Shortell, as the O scored a TD with him at the helm.

But with all the mistakes happening, and bad snaps, bad line play, they probably would have lost even if they had Joe Montana quarterbacking.

The writing was in the wall at kick-off, after a mistake like that, they will just keep mounting up, and even if the qb has a good game, one guy having a good day can't stop the mistakes of the rest of the team.

Hopefully they can focus and find a way to not let it bug them in the next game. Even if they lose, it would be nice to force the badgers to make mistakes, and play a mistake free game ourselves.

As far as what the teams record would be? Probably the same. Although we probably look better vs. Iowa and Syracuse. And maybe worse against Western Michigan as they had us gameplanned pretty well in the first half until Shortell came in.

But injuries are part of the game, and we have to deal with them, so it's a silly question.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

6-0 because i can say whatever i want and no one can prove me wrong :p

4-2, maybe 5-1. I don't know if Johnny Unitas in his prime could have stopped all of the unforced errors on Saturday.

What is the record if Tommy and Mottla never got injured?

What is the record if Harbison never got injured?

What is the record if it rained during the Syracuse game but not Northwestern?

What is the record if Limegrover hadn't lost all that weight?

All equally pertinent questions...

What is the record if Tommy and Mottla never got injured?

What is the record if Harbison never got injured?

What is the record if it rained during the Syracuse game but not Northwestern?

What is the record if Limegrover hadn't lost all that weight?

All equally pertinent questions...

Thank you, I'm glad someone else is getting fed up with this discussion.

What is our record if nothing ever went wrong and we never had to deal with any adversity?

Top Bottom