What is on your menu

Reaction score
For tailgating this week? Our game plan is taco bar with several dishes from south of the border. Is there any sense to try talking football?

I'm going with kabobs again. Hard to beat for ease and tastiness.

For tailgating this week? Our game plan is taco bar with several dishes from south of the border. Is there any sense to try talking football?

Why are you planning on serving food from Iowa?

Babyback ribs, cole slaw, baked beans, cornbread muffins and lots of ice cold beer. Let's hope it stays dry.

Man - I wish I could tailgate again this week. These 'menu threads' always make me hungry.

Guess I'll give that Ski-U-Brat a try this week.

We are doing a 15 lb. turkey in the deep fryer. We do this once a year and it has always turned out great.

It is a double header for me... I will be in St. Peter to see the Gustavus vs St. Olaf game and then immediately back to Mpls for some action at Sally's prior to stepping inside TCF for the Rodent's game against N. Ill.

Jambalaya for me, big ol pot of spicy meaty goodness.
I think others in our group will bring some ribs and staples like brats and chips.
Plenty of beer, I heard a rumor of a batch of jungle juice being prepped.
Maybe a few bottles of my homemade Golden Victory Hard Cider. 15% and smoooth.

I have not had good jambalaya in a long time. Who makes a good one in the TC anyway? Anybody?

We are doing an Octoberfest tailgate. Brats from Hackenmuellers, sausages and kraut from Kramarchuks, and beer from Surdyks.

Whiskey.

I need to get a tailgating spot for next year. I just inherited a smoker, and I need to see how quickly I can wear it out.

we have brisket and pork being smoked overnight. Add in some slaw, cowboy beans and potato salad and lots of beer and we are good to go

Delicious selection of pre-game foods and libations. I'm getting hungry just reading it. Based on the opinionated vitriol on this board these past two weeks, regardless of what people eat pre-game, I'd say roughly 50% of this board is going to be eating crow after the game. How the team fares will determine which half is which.

From scratch - Stuffed Bleu Cheese Burgers wrapped in bacon and seasoned with award winning spices.
Mesquite flavored Brisket.
Hot Dogs for after the game.

Top Bottom