What happened to Tavale?

No matter how bad you thought the line was this year, it was MUCH worse last year. Tavale wasn't any better than anyone on the line this year.

Tavale is one of the players that my source said Brewster does not care for.

I believe he also had an injury problem. I had heard this at a game this year but cannot verify.

Ive also heard he is not brew's favorite guy, maybe thats because every time we see him in the victory walk he is polite and smiles? I know brewster doesnt care much for smiling or just being a good human being in general

Ive also heard he is not brew's favorite guy, maybe thats because every time we see him in the victory walk he is polite and smiles? I know brewster doesnt care much for smiling or just being a good human being in general

Yeah, I've never seen Brewster smile before. Also, I know he prefers bad human beings. What a ridiculous post.

I believe he also had an injury problem. I had heard this at a game this year but cannot verify.

He had injury problems the last two years. The weight gain may also be tied to those. When he did play he looked mighty slow. Seemed like a very good guy. Hope he gets his degree and a good job.

Possibility that Mr. Samsonite and Brew recruit are alter egos of the same person? just sayin!

Possibility that Mr. Samsonite and Brew recruit are alter egos of the same person? just sayin!

I think that Mr. Samsonite may be being a little sarcastic. An emoticon could help Mr. S.

Looking at bios, I am somewhat suprised about Tavale not playing (at all?) this year.

He started all 11 games as a freshman in Mason's final year on a decent offence. He started most of his sophomore and junior year and yet he cannot play, as a senior, on an awful line? Odd. Thoughts?

I believe it's called "coaching them up".

Yeah, I've never seen Brewster smile before. Also, I know he prefers bad human beings. What a ridiculous post.

That was sarcasm, im sorry, but I really have heard that Tavale isnt well liked by brewster, but is a favorite of everyone on the team

That was sarcasm, im sorry, but I really have heard that Tavale isnt well liked by brewster, but is a favorite of everyone on the team

No problem. Hard for me to catch sarcasm on an internet board as sometimes the crazies are actually serious.

Total nonsense. Prove it.

to slow, unathletic, not strong enough, he wasn't gonna BEAT anyone for a spot

Top Bottom