What do you predict for actual in-person attendance for Gophers/Huskers game?

• 50,000+

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 46,000 - 49,999

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Less than 42,000

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

I went with 50K+. Skers fans travel well, Gophers fans are getting excited again, great fall weather. Let's Row.

50K+ and not one red Starter jacket in the crowd. They're so scared shitless, they don't even make the game. Or since they can't read, road signs are in a foreign language to them and they don't know where to go.

Don't forget there are probably thousands of Husker fans living in Minnesota coming out out of their gopher holes to the game. Corn Nation's Jon Johnson (JJ) is one of them.

These transplants make thousands of little "Gushers." These little critters all need to be converted into "Gophers" before they mature into "Huskers."

I think JJ is SOL with his little critters. His son is going to the U. That is how it is done. Pretty soon, you will have an army of newly minted Gophers.

🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️

Last edited:

50K+ and not one red Starter jacket in the crowd. They're so scared shitless, they don't even make the game. Or since they can't read, road signs are in a foreign language to them and they don't know where to go.
I let them know the game time by saying "the big hand is on the 12 and the small hand is on the 11".

Too many tall buildings in Minneapolis for Husker fans.

it was a decent crowd, but not packed

Husker fans are showing apathy towards the program

Butts in seats always is in flux, but I would estimate the peak to be somewhere between 30-35k.

Nebraska should have been the homecoming game. That would've been a legit sellout and an actual exciting game for people to come to.

Closer to 40K in my estimation. 80% full.
This. Oddly for the 3rd consecutive home game there were no other fans in our row but the seats show as sold. A dad and his daughters slid down a couple rows after the first quarter but that’s it.

Prices were jacked up trying to get some of that Nebraska green.

Maryland game more affordable.

Poorly worded, apologies.

"The U won't give this up ..."
Oh, yeah, I don't think they usually release gate numbers generally. I shouldn't have assumed you were just too lazy to write "you".....monday mornings. Obviously partial comprehension fail on my part

I do think they either got leaked or out in 2018 because they shared gate numbers for the Purdue game of ~16K or something despite announced attendance of nearly double

but going on memory there

Top Bottom