What do you give the man that has everything for Valentine's Day?

GopherLady

Reaction score
Manscaped products, of course!

They are our newest GH sponsor and you get 20% off and free shipping if you use the code: GopherHole on your order.

Last edited:

What's next, blue chew?

What's next, blue chew?

We're a free site....and these are actually great products (as I've heard from many friends). It's a win-win if anyone wants to purchase it supports GH and is a great gift!

We're a free site....and these are actually great products (as I've heard from many friends). It's a win-win if anyone wants to purchase it supports GH and is a great gift!
I'm just giving you a hard time. KFAN has a ton of manscape ads and tons of blue chew ads.

I decided to patronize these guys a little bit just because they have a very creative marketing strategy. I like to promote things like that, promote smaller businesses, etc. Same reason I used Dollar Shave Club for a little while, although I don't anymore.

Gotta love the marketing for Manscaped!

I was actually thinking about adding more hair down there. Is there a product for the Sasquatch look?

I was actually thinking about adding more hair down there. Is there a product for the Sasquatch look?
Rubbing the scalp supposedly helps hair growth. I'm sure it would work down there as well. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom