What did Weber say to Brewster at the end?

Yes, he missed a few key easy throws just like every game he's ever played. Oh, and nice flip pass. Truth is, for the 3rd straight season there is not one other Big Ten quaterback I wouldn't take over him. Stop being homers and thinking this kid has a chance, he's not good enough.

Agree - he's had plenty of chances. I never thought I would wish for the return of Brian Cupito, but Weber makes me wish for a return to 2006

"Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Three Orange Whips/"

"Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things."

Coach! What are you doing at the Prom!

"So you're telling me there's a chance."

tough hop, i know, but keep your focus, please... lots of 3 loss teams go to bowl games.

He did save a sack by throwing and underhanded interception. Nicely done, my bad. Oh, and those few throws he misses like every other QB, his have a tendency to be on third downs or wide-open touchdowns. Put on the headset and let someone else take the snaps, can't get any worse.

I think it was called an incomplete pass and not an interception. I think the only interception he had was at the end of the game. I could be wrong but that is the best of my recollection.

I think it was called an incomplete pass and not an interception. I think the only interception he had was at the end of the game. I could be wrong but that is the best of my recollection.

Nope. I'm pretty sure it was a pick called back because of a penalty. That is what they said on TV at least.

"Hey Webster, do you still have that number to the truck driving school we seen on tv..truckmaster or something...i think i might need that."

"Playing football for West Canaan may have been the life you wanted, but I don't want your life! "

I couldn't make it out. It was either "I'm sorry I couldn't tackle" or "I'm sorry I let that punt get blocked".

"Hey, Brew! How hot is your dad gum chili?"

Top Bottom