What did Weber say to Brewster at the end?

"I wish you could quit me."

"that kid at halftime threw a tighter spiral than me"

"What do I have to do to get benched?"

In case I don't see you again, can I get that I-pad back that you borrowed last week?

"Let's stop pretending that we are a pound the rock kind of team and don't be shy and let her fly"

Take it easy on the kid. I think he would be a much better qb under a different coach but this loss was not his fault. Yes he missed a few easy throws but he didn't lose the game for us and the look on his face said it all. I think this loss really hurts him and Brew needed to keep him from getting down. I don't think he wanted to throw that last pass.

really?

Take it easy on the kid. I think he would be a much better qb under a different coach but this loss was not his fault. Yes he missed a few easy throws but he didn't lose the game for us and the look on his face said it all. I think this loss really hurts him and Brew needed to keep him from getting down. I don't think he wanted to throw that last pass.

Yes, he missed a few key easy throws just like every game he's ever played. Oh, and nice flip pass. Truth is, for the 3rd straight season there is not one other Big Ten quaterback I wouldn't take over him. Stop being homers and thinking this kid has a chance, he's not good enough.

"I'll hide in the laundry room, you in the maintenance closet. Give it an hour, and let's leave out separate doors. Meet you at Blarney's."

Every qb misses a few throws. I don't think we need to burn him at the stake for it. He was going down anyway when he tried to flip that pass. He at least saved a sack by getting rid of the ball.

Good Point

Every qb misses a few throws. I don't think we need to burn him at the stake for it. He was going down anyway when he tried to flip that pass. He at least saved a sack by getting rid of the ball.

He did save a sack by throwing and underhanded interception. Nicely done, my bad. Oh, and those few throws he misses like every other QB, his have a tendency to be on third downs or wide-open touchdowns. Put on the headset and let someone else take the snaps, can't get any worse.

Top Bottom