What Color You Wearing?

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
OK, so I bought a grey Citrus Bowl t-shirt at the UofMN bookstore last week and was planning on wearing that. But did the school suggest any specific color for us to wear at the game, did I miss that thread? Maroon or Gold?

I hope they have maroon Citrus Bowl t-shirts available at the game to purchase.

What color will you be wearing?

OK, so I bought a grey Citrus Bowl t-shirt at the UofMN bookstore last week and was planning on wearing that. But did the school suggest any specific color for us to wear at the game, did I miss that thread? Maroon or Gold?

Trying to dig up something Maroon. Most of my stuff is now Gold.

Going maroon. I want to make sure we are in stark contrast to Mizzou colors as many of their fans will wear their shade of gold.

Go Gophers!!

Going maroon. I want to make sure we are in stark contrast to Mizzou colors as many of their fans will wear their shade of gold.

Go Gophers!!
That's what I'm thinking!

Maroon out! I believe I read some where on here that the Gophs will be wearing maroon too. I packed about 4 maroon Gophs shirts.

The maroon citrus bowl shirt that you can buy on the official bowl game store online is still the best one I've seen. In fact, the only good looking gear I've seen is from the official bowl store. I bet they will be selling them at the stadium. It's $20 and looks good. Goldy's Locker Room t-shirt is horrendously ugly. They really dropped the ball on bowl game gear.

south-carolina-capital-one-bowl-t-shirt-14.jpg
The maroon citrus bowl shirt that you can buy on the official bowl game store online is still the best one I've seen. In fact, the only good looking gear I've seen is from the official bowl store. I bet they will be selling them at the stadium. It's $20 and looks good. Goldy's Locker Room t-shirt is horrendously ugly. They really dropped the ball on bowl game gear.

Great...I'll check it out! Hope they have them at the game!

Gophers are going all maroon as well.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom