what bowl game?

govikesgo

Banned
Reaction score
Now that the regular season is over we can look ahead to our bowl game. Looks like the insight bowl again. Not too bad. Az in december!

The Insight Bowl officials aren't dumb enough to select us to play in their bowl.

Unless Iowa or PSU some how get shut out of the BCS, Minnesota is Insight Bowl bound yet again. Tempe, Arizona, it's the new Nashville!

Sigh, at least it's a warmer climate w/ some alumni around.

Maybe we could face someone like the university of Green Bay in the HHH Toilet Bowl played in one of the worst sports venues ever constructed.

Tempe, Arizona, it's the new Nashville!

I claim the copyright to the above phrase, since I first used it when the B10 signed the deal with the Insight four years ago.

Missouri would be the most likely opponent if we're back in Tempe.

I claim the copyright to the above phrase, since I first used it when the B10 signed the deal with the Insight four years ago.

Missouri would be the most likely opponent if we're back in Tempe.

I haven't been following the Big 12 at all this year what kind of season has Missouri been having?

I haven't been following the Big 12 at all this year what kind of season has Missouri been having?

Not the greatest...but they absolutely smoked Illinois in the first game of the season and gave Oklahoma St. a run for it's money. It would be a bad, bad, very bad game if we were to play them.

After this game and this season WHO CARES what lower tier bowl game this team goes to!! Usually I would argue a bowl is good as it gives teams extra practice and coaches extra time to work with the players. However, in this team's case, none of those things mean a damn. The coaching staff has shown NO ability to actually coach and even if they are, these players are not smart/talented/interested?? enough to be coached. WHAT A FRIGGING JOKE. Year after year after year after year of FUTILITY. WE SUCK!!!!

Exactly, spending time with our coaching staff makes

After this game and this season WHO CARES what lower tier bowl game this team goes to!! Usually I would argue a bowl is good as it gives teams extra practice and coaches extra time to work with the players. However, in this team's case, none of those things mean a damn. The coaching staff has shown NO ability to actually coach and even if they are, these players are not smart/talented/interested?? enough to be coached. WHAT A FRIGGING JOKE. Year after year after year after year of FUTILITY. WE SUCK!!!!

our players worse.

Possibly if we left the players alone for a month and let them come up with a gameplan and prepare for the game, we might see better results. We could bring back Tressels kid or Murray W. to call the plays, and let the coaches watch the Insight Bowl on TV.

Brewster and staff could just spend the month recruiting, or sitting in a room picking out uniform color combinations and shoe colors for next year, the things that really define a coach.

I'm on the record as willing to give Brewster one more year, but I agree with the "who cares" part in this case. The script has already been written for this year regardless of whether we get the sixth or seventh Big Ten bowl slot.

Top Bottom