what a joke

Reaction score
The athletes are good enough to compete but with NO DISCIPLINE, you cannot win. Wondering if there is a clue amongst this coaching staff? Don't get me wrong, I still support Brew but gee wizz man, get some control. At the midpoint of the season, there is still time to right the ship! We were beginning to set the tone but mistakes, dropped passes and penalties gave them the edge. Its about discipline.

Lack of discipline has been my biggest complaint about our team the last couple years. The penatlies are one thing, but more frustrating for me are the missed tackles, coverage breakdowns, dropped passes, and third down breakdowns.

The three big penalties today (Simmons pass interference, Stoudermire punt return interference, Small late hit) were all very questionable. Without those, we have an acceptable day for penatlies.

Brewster is a DII coach, if that. Going for the challenge on that fumble was STUPID. He never tries to score at the end of the half. He punts from the OSU 33. What a joke.

Brewster is a DII coach, if that. Going for the challenge on that fumble was STUPID. He never tries to score at the end of the half. He punts from the OSU 33. What a joke.

I agree that the challenge was stupid, but the punt? It was 4th and 10 against a good defense. I would have been fine with us going for it, but have no problem with trying to pin them deep early.

You mean after Theret had the interception and we had the ball on the 4 yard line with 44 seconds left in the half? You wanted us to start a drive from there? Your stupidity really knows no bounds, does it?

Lack of discipline has been my biggest complaint about our team the last couple years. The penatlies are one thing, but more frustrating for me are the missed tackles, coverage breakdowns, dropped passes, and third down breakdowns.

The three big penalties today (Simmons pass interference, Stoudermire punt return interference, Small late hit) were all very questionable. Without those, we have an acceptable day for penatlies.

Agree about the penalties. I think that the refs call what they see, but in ALL cases of close calls, they went to Ohio State. I'm not all that down about this loss. We would have had to have had to: 1) have played perfectly, and 2) got some calls to pull it off. We failed on the first and got no favors when it mattered from the refs = big loss.

Top Bottom