What A Great 24 Hours!!!

So in a game where 1 quarterback is selfish and accused of rape. America cheers for the selfish guy. In a game involving a team of cheaters (who have not won anything since spygate, just sayin). America cheers for the cheaters. What is wrong with America?
Willis McGahee was apart of the Miami scandal with Shapiro. Maybe people were cheering against him? Stupid post is stupid.

Sheesh . . . my main point (why it was listed #1) was to be happy about the basketball team winning on the road at PSU, and the others in ranked order, and from the coincidence that they all took place within a <24 hour window.

The part about Tebow was in regard to his relative FOOTBALL PLAYING ABILITY/INABILITY - especially at the NFL level. The Broncos have been winning in spite of him - and not because of him. The contrast between him and Mr. Brady could not have been more striking - or obvious.

I have never edited the OP, in which I said he was a "(football) fraud"!!!!! There was nothing to do with his wear-it-on-your-sleeve religious beliefs/demonstrations. That said, I find it curious that if he were Muslim - and bowed on his knees with his forehead to his hands towards Mecca, Americans collectively would very likely be going psychotic.

So - other than the thread being hijacked away from its main point(s), and having my observations about #15 as an NFL football player being completely and utterly misrepresented - this has been a great series of follow-up replies/responses.

Which way to the basketball board? :)

Top Bottom