What a disgusting Sight....

The timing is what is bad. Transfer if you must, but not mid-season. Makes it obvious that it is all about me, myself, and I.

He had NO reason to transfer after last year...he was playing 30+ mins/game, freedom to shoot, everything was good...then he comes in this year and he's back on the bench playing 15-20mins/game? Was he supposed to wait until another teammate got suspended??

Im not blaming anyone, im just stating the facts. He should have been playing MORE minutes and allowed to create offensively...didnt even matter if he was starting, you cant argue he was the only one who could create on offense!

He made the decision to leave, he will have to live with the consequences of lost eligibility and teammates...but maybe some of them wish they had the %$##'s to leave too!!!

Nice try. He never played less than 21 minutes in a game this year. Therefore, you are not "stating the facts." His average number of minutes per game this year (25.1) was almost the same as last year even though he was coming off of a suspension and wasn't playing very well at times. There's no doubt his minutes would have gone up the rest of the year in my mind for three reasons:
1) He was still in Tubby's "doghouse" for the suspension
2) Tubby was still giving the freshmen a good amount of minutes to get experience. We've already seen their minutes go down in the BT schedule.
3) I expected him to get better as the season went along. He only played 8 games before he left.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, before Nolen was suspended last year, Joseph was averaging about 19.4 minutes a game.

Cory joseph's brother is a poor mans Westbrook… I say poor mans because he couldn't win in Madison this year.

Look, Devoe's gone, it's a loss for this team, but we still need to move on. However, I'm not one who's wishing any good luck to Devoe. He's a quitter, he's revealed his true character as a cowardly mama's boy, and he's obviously selfish. I hope he gets no minutes at Oregon, and is forced to regret his decision daily as the Gophers do well. Anybody defending him isn't a true Gophers fan in my opinion (in my opinion, defending him is defending his decision, not saying he should have played more, or saying that he should have played more).

Top Bottom