Whalen at the Fair

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

I few interesting things in a multi segment interview on KFAN. When asked who needed to break through this season Whalen had the same answer as most of us: "Kadi".

Lindsay also said her practices have become more demanding than they were the first couple of years.

Woulda liked more talk about this years team but i understand thats probably not the audience for Barreiro and JG. She also mentioned the schedule should be out in the next few days if i caught that right.

Yes, as usual I'm a bit disappointed there wasn't more team talk; but compared to her appearances with Paul Allen it was a chalk talk. Anyway, it was one of the better interviews with Whalen in a while.

Lindsay did say the non-con schedule was finalized and would be out as soon as the graphics were done. She also implied that it was tougher than she would've liked because of some game contracts she had to honor because covid truncated last year's schedule-or something to that effect.

Yes, as usual I'm a bit disappointed there wasn't more team talk; but compared to her appearances with Paul Allen it was a chalk talk. Anyway, it was one of the better interviews with Whalen in a while.

Lindsay did say the non-con schedule was finalized and would be out as soon as the graphics were done. She also implied that it was tougher than she would've liked because of some game contracts she had to honor because covid truncated last year's schedule-or something to that effect.
In terms of schedule, if looking at last couple of seasons and home/home series, I would expect Gophers to be going to Arizona State and Drake as part of the schedule as well.

Top Bottom