Western Illinois Tickets left

If anywhere close to 35,000 fans actually show up regardless of price against the Leathernecks (not just buy tix) that will be an amazing accomplishment.

Sounds like it is actually plausible.

If anywhere close to 35,000 fans actually show up regardless of price against the Leathernecks (not just buy tix) that will be an amazing accomplishment.

If weather is dry there will be 38-42k there which is pretty awesome considering.

Evidently Western Ill fan base doesn't travel.

I think Gophs need to up that entertainment level by releasing a hawk and a squirrel...
Just so it isn't a North Dakota Hawk. They can't even beat Nebraska......

Go squirrel!!!!

I believe he uses a script that can run on the website to count available seats.
That was my point. I went and looked at the response on gopher sports and only summed 3500 tickets

Well dang it with all this talk now I'm tempted to make my own page that just displays this automaticlly.... probabbly need a back end to keep randos from refreshing / annoying gopher sports ticketing system.

Looks to be a great day for football. Should be a pretty good walk-up crowd. Fill The Bank!

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE WASHINGTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL TOMORROW!!!
I don't blame you. I have heard that the music selection this year is WAY too easy and simplistic for any self respecting bluegrass musician. You can't possibly have a good time if they are playing easy songs. Stay home. Your friends will be having a good time drinking beer, listening to music, and just generally hanging out. BUT you will have stated your protest to the world that bluegrass musicians should play only the most challenging music. Good for you!

I believe he uses a script that can run on the website to count available seats.
Bingo more of a hand count i don't know how to make scripts but it only take 2 mins to do an autosum on excel pulling the data from the website.
Well dang it with all this talk now I'm tempted to make my own page that just displays this automaticlly.... probabbly need a back end to keep randos from refreshing / annoying gopher sports ticketing system.
Please do! it would be so easier. I don't know why they just don't put it on their website anyways.

That was my point. I went and looked at the response on gopher sports and only summed 3500 tickets
What response you looking at just did another count around 6k still. verified by handing counting a few sections to see if its correct and it was spot on

If weather is dry there will be 38-42k there which is pretty awesome considering.

Weather turned out fantastic. No complaints.

From eyeballing, it was really hard to get a gauge on how many actually showed up. At kickoff there was probably 10,000 - 15,000 with the ticketing/scanning obstacles. By the 2nd Q, I would guess it was in the 30,000 - 35,000 (probably on the lower side). By Halftime with the route on, fans started to enjoy the afternoon elsewhere.

Having all those HS Marching Bands/Dance Teams was a good way to drum up some sales. I am sure a bunch of parents bought tix. Not sure how all of that factored into the "tix available algorithm".

Last edited:

Top Bottom