Western Illinois Tickets left

Flecknation

Reaction score
8144 Tickets left for Western Illinois

Looking ahead 10568 left for Colorado

it's wild to me that more tickets are available for a traditionally strong P5 team like Colorado than a bad (4-27 since 2019) FCS team.

was there a huge price difference?

they aren't great and 2021 was lopsided, but folks are overlooking that game too much.

it's wild to me that more tickets are available for a traditionally strong P5 team like Colorado than a bad (4-27 since 2019) FCS team.

they aren't great and 2021 was lopsided, but folks are overlooking that game too much.
Western Illinois was part of Red Baron and state fair deals.

Western Illinois was part of Red Baron and state fair deals.
And IMO… it’s fun to watch your team do well.

Colorado, I don’t know anyone on that team off the top of my head, not very appealing / nothing special there for me.

Last edited:

i was wrong, there are tickets as low as $15
State Fair special? Red Baron deal was even better in terms of cost. I think I paid $12 for 3 pizzas which was good for 2 tickets.

State Fair special? Red Baron deal was even better in terms of cost. I think I paid $12 for 3 pizzas which was good for 2 tickets.
Yup, ends with the State Fair tonight. Got another email about it today.

I saw a Tweet promoting some ticket deal that you could get at the State Fair through the U of M booth.

also saw a Tweet that tickets on Stub Hub are available for cut-rate prices - some for under $10 if I remember correctly.

And IMO… it’s fun to watch your team do well.

Colorado, I don’t know anyone on that team off the top of my head, not very appealing / nothing special there for me.
How about a whuppin’?

I’ll be there with my buddy for the Colorado game. He doesn’t have any connection to Minnesota. Or Colorado, I guess, except that he likes weed.

Western Illinois. I'm not going - even if tickets were free.
I'm waiting until conference season starts.

Still really early and the forecast can change a lot between now and Saturday morning, but there is a chance there may be some showers lingering into Saturday morning. If people wake up and see bad weather, it will drive down the number of people deciding to go last minute, and it is the kind of game against the kind of opponent where season ticket holders might look at their wet driveway and say "screw it, it is only Western Illinois." and stay home. Here's hoping for another good weather game day.

Still really early and the forecast can change a lot between now and Saturday morning, but there is a chance there may be some showers lingering into Saturday morning. If people wake up and see bad weather, it will drive down the number of people deciding to go last minute, and it is the kind of game against the kind of opponent where season ticket holders might look at their wet driveway and say "screw it, it is only Western Illinois." and stay home. Here's hoping for another good weather game day.
Otherwise looks to be a super nice early fall day. Highs in upper 60's.

Weather Channel is saying 25% chance of showers. Hopefully no rain. Certainly seems like the more likely scenario.

all depends on what you look forward to as a fan.

if you want a close, hard-fought game with a lot of suspense, this week may not be for you.
(with the disclaimer that there are no guarantees......)

on the other hand, if you want to go to a game, drink some beers, watch the Gophers and have fun, then this might be a great week to go to a game.

again, with the reminder that there are no guarantees, that also means that you could be surprised. you could see something different - something you were not expecting. a wacky play.....an amazing pass or catch......shoot, you might even see a punt return.

in the end, the question is this - does the cost of attending the game provide you with an equivalent value in terms of entertainment?

if you want a close, hard-fought game with a lot of suspense, this week may not be for you.

on the other hand, if you want to go to a game, drink some beers, watch the Gophers and have fun, then this might be a great week to go to a game.

again, with the reminder that there are no guarantees, that also means that you could be surprised. you could see something different - something you were not expecting. a wacky play.....an amazing pass or catch......shoot, you might even see a punt return.

in the end, the question is this - does the cost of attending the game provide you with an equivalent value in terms of entertainment?
What if there was a squirrel?

Yes it does!

You may be overthinking this.

SON's consistent with his psycho babble. I'll give him that

Top Bottom