Westbrook

UofM Fan

Reaction score
Maybe someone posted this already but I cannot wait to get this guy off our team next year. It looked like he was trying to lose the game for us last night. Costly turnovers, matador defense, horrible shots, and nearly getting t'd up in OT. And the one big basket he had (driving and one) was a questionable decision that had a lucky result. He is clearly on his own planet and does not fit in with the rest of the team.

I can't wait until we have Nolen or Cory running the point and Devoe playing the two where he can run off screens all day.

During the game I had the same feelings. I have said many times he is he worse ball handling guard on the team. The problem is he is also the best scorer on the team. I wish he would just stop going into that dribbling act of his. He loses track of where the defense is.

After the game, did it not look like he was trying to go after someone? I couldnt tell if it was a MSU player or one of his teammates, but it looked like someone had to hold him back.

Maybe someone posted this already but I cannot wait to get this guy off our team next year. It looked like he was trying to lose the game for us last night. Costly turnovers, matador defense, horrible shots, and nearly getting t'd up in OT. And the one big basket he had (driving and one) was a questionable decision that had a lucky result. He is clearly on his own planet and does not fit in with the rest of the team.

I can't wait until we have Nolen or Cory running the point and Devoe playing the two where he can run off screens all day.

I told my wife the same thing during the game after one of his bone headed moves. I said "Westbrook can't graduate soon enough" I wish the Bostick of late would have showed up sooner to take playing time away from Westbrook

I agree with you. The only time that I wished him to have the ball was when we had 3 seconds left and Devoe failed to pass him the ball. He was wide open. Aftar that point, I realized that Westbrook went crazy. He took a bad shot at OT. He nearly got a technical. And his famous turnover. We have been a much better team since his role has been reduced.

Go Gophers

Westbrook can be an idiot... but to say the drive he had to the hole where he got fouled was a bad move and lucky is stretching it.. for a 5 '10 inch two guard he has made alot of those shots. That was a strong finish.. Put his emotions(all though not always good) in RS3 and we would have a player..

He played good D on Lucas and the night before on Battle(who was dinged). Gopher guards played good D.. It took Lucas 17 shots to get his points. Lucas and Lucious combined for 6 assists and 7 turnovers..

I would take Westbrook over Sampson anyday..

He is an absolute cancer on the team. I said it before, with the way he spouts off, I am sure there are a number of players that will NOT miss him next year as well.

Stupidity reigns on Westbrook

You wouldn't be playing for a spot in the tourney if it wasn't for Westbrook. His will to win outshines any of the negatives. Brewster would take 11 LW's on defense and that is why Tubby made him a captain. Pedal to the max and full bore with Westy. It is all about winning and he'll step over his own teamates to do it. I love it.

" Nice guys finish last".....Billy Martin

Westbrook can be an idiot... but to say the drive he had to the hole where he got fouled was a bad move and lucky is stretching it.. for a 5 '10 inch two guard he has made alot of those shots. That was a strong finish.. Put his emotions(all though not always good) in RS3 and we would have a player..

He played good D on Lucas and the night before on Battle(who was dinged). Gopher guards played good D.. It took Lucas 17 shots to get his points. Lucas and Lucious combined for 6 assists and 7 turnovers..

I would take Westbrook over Sampson anyday..

Tubby knows where he is with Westy...the guy is fearless...he, Colton and Damian give this team some consistent backbone and Devoe is joining the group. Although over-dribbling and lacking sound judgment at times, Westbrook can take it to the hole more aggressively than most and that's big for TS.

RS3? If he can grow a pair like Iverson who is beginning to look like a version of Kevin McH, massive upside for Ralph. With this tandem hitting on all cylinders, Minny would be absolutely dominant inside over the next two years.

Top Bottom