Westbrook Tonight

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
Was nice to see the gops win with no help from him. I liked how he hogged the ball at the end of the game to get cheap points.

And that dunk attempt at the end of the game was priceless. God I am going to miss him.

Was nice to see the gops win with no help from him. I liked how he hogged the ball at the end of the game to get cheap points.

I don't know if I'd accuse him of that completely. Aside from Hoffarber, there's nobody on the line I'd like with the ball more than Westbrook.

Wait...so we don't want our best free throw shooter with the ball at the end of the game? The first part of your username has officially been revoked. Go to hell (east of the St. Croix).

That dunk attempt at the end of the game was awesome! I don't think I have ever seen Westbrook even attempt to dunk. I didn't even think he could get up that high. But, man, normally I don't condone that, but against the Badgers anything goes! That would have a been a kick ace and 1.

And that dunk attempt at the end of the game was priceless. God I am going to miss him.

We had to shoot the ball anyway with the shot clock about a second below the game clock, so why not end the game with an exclamation point?

The hate for Westy is disgusting.. yea its been a bad year but you cant give up on 4 years of hard work for this kid.. Gotta support every Goph through and through

I surely wouldn't call Westy a ball hog. This team needs players like him to handle the ball and make sure to make FT's.

Also we needed a guy to take it to becky for a huge dunk in garbage time :)

I don't have the tape of the game but it sure seemed as if the Gopher's production ground to a halt early in the second half with Westy in the game and then recovered when he was taken out - recall that Wisky pulled within 3 points early in the second half. I was quite surprised to see in the box score that he logged 22 minutes. However, I give him credit for the last few minutes of the game when he was clutch on the free throws.

Westbrook Played His Role Against Wisky

If I didn't know any better, I would think this is great satire. Sadly, its just irrational hating.

I don't hate Westbrook. All I know about him is his play on the court. I think he did a great job of playing the role he fits on this team, come off the bench at the end of the game, take the fouls and make the free throws.

Top Bottom