weekend recruits

DuluthGopher

Reaction score
Doesn't it seem odd that we only have one guy so far taking an official visit this weekend? You would think we would have another 5-10 guys coming or is it just me? Does anyone know if more guys are coming, and if Allen/Henderson are in town this weekend or are they taking visits?

Doesn't it seem odd that we only have one guy so far taking an official visit this weekend? You would think we would have another 5-10 guys coming or is it just me? Does anyone know if more guys are coming, and if Allen/Henderson are in town this weekend or are they taking visits?

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I believe Beau's official visit to Minnesota is this weekend.

Where can we get a list of who is visiting on what weekend without searching through Rivals player by player?

we better play good, all of our wisconsin recruits are visiting this weekend, hopefully they stick to the GOOD SIDE

rivals allows to search by school and then visit date (by month). But when I did this I only got one guy, named guy.

we better play good, all of our wisconsin recruits are visiting this weekend, hopefully they stick to the GOOD SIDE
None of them have Wisconsin offers, unless they change their mind, so there's not much concern there.

We've already had most of our uncommitted prospects visit it would appear. There are probably 6-7 guys left, and it may simply be they aren't interested or their visits haven't been announced. Who knows.

On a related note the class is filling up and seven of the top ten minn kids are uncommitted. I'm sensing that we might not have room for too many of them.

Anybody worried that the weather, which is looking pretty bad for Saturday, is going to affect any out of state recruits visiting??

Also it is hard logistically for kids from Texas, North Carolina and Florida areas to visit if they have games Friday night and then the Gophers play at 11am Saturday morning. If they take a flight Saturday morning, they may not even get to campus before gametime, or at minimum miss a fair amount of the pregame activities of the Coaches and team. Another disadvantage of the early start time

Anybody worried that the weather, which is looking pretty bad for Saturday, is going to affect any out of state recruits visiting??

No...50 and raining is B10 weather. It's not like there is going to be a f-ing blizzard or anything.

robdonavan lewis is the only one who would be scared of the weather as he is from Louisiana. All the others are from MN and WI so they are used to the weather...

Yea we do only have 1 visiting, that we know of so far. There are still players like Antonio Ford, Brock Vereen, and Onyeali etc. that could easily in the next day or two set up a visit since they all have high interest levels in us. The weather does in fact affect recruiting, whether you want to believe it or not.

Side note- does anyone have any information on RobDonovan Lewis? Highly rated by Rivals but not rated at all by Scout or ESPN. Showing offers from one other BCS school.

Yea we do only have 1 visiting, that we know of so far. There are still players like Antonio Ford, Brock Vereen, and Onyeali etc. that could easily in the next day or two set up a visit since they all have high interest levels in us. The weather does in fact affect recruiting, whether you want to believe it or not.

Side note- does anyone have any information on RobDonovan Lewis? Highly rated by Rivals but not rated at all by Scout or ESPN. Showing offers from one other BCS school.

I believe it, but any kid who can't handle 50-60 degrees with rain isn't going to play in the B10, he's going to play for a southern school.

Another out of sorts weather concern. Guess what? The rest of the BT will be sharing our exact weather this Saturday.

This is his only high light clip I could find. I only googled his name so another might be out there. I feel kind of lame even posting it. It is god awful quality, someone is obviously taping their tv and not bothering to edit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcn2TRZJ2kE

Top Bottom