Weekend JUCO

he says that he's hearing from jackson state and minnesota. western michigan and cinci also showed interest but not any more as they are full at de.

He must be signed, I mean look at that hair, that's all I need to know lol.

might as well, even if he doesn't pan out it is pushing another scholly to the Jr class that is very small so in 2 years we can have a little beefier recruiting class.

Anyone find any video of the kid??

Intriguing, but I highly doubt he is very productive at the d1 level. If anything he represents a challenge to our other de's and OL in practice.

Intriguing, but I highly doubt he is very productive at the d1 level. If anything he represents a challenge to our other de's and OL in practice.

Yeah, it's hard to say just how productive he would be. His HS/JuCo coach kind of describes him like a speed rusher and I know that he compiled his stats against a pretty decent JuCo schedule. So I am also curious what his story his (especially considering he has the size to be a speed rusher at the D1 level).

If we signed him, he could be a diamond in the rough. But I agree, he might hold value in keeping our classes more uniform. His signing could possibly let a guy like Cockran RS, or even one of the LBs because he seems like he could play special teams.

Great hair, great mustache, two last names.

This guy's a fantastic prospect by all three major recruiting criteria. Sign him up.

He signed a endorsement deal with Head and Shoulders and was ruled ineligible by the NCAA.

Great hair, great mustache, two last names.

This guy's a fantastic prospect by all three major recruiting criteria. Sign him up.

Forget 40 times and bench presses. The two last name criteria is the top measure! Think Aaron (Hank) Rodgers (Roy).

“He’s an unbelievable pass rush guy,’’ Annese said. “He’s so fast off the ball. We’ve played a couple teams with big-time Division I offensive tackles and Carlton drove them crazy because he’s so athletic.’’

6'3", 250 lb, speed rusher, sounds worthy of a flyer to me.

Does anybody know if Johnson got an offer this weekend, and if so, what are the odds he'll take it?

Top Bottom