Week One Non-Minnesota Games Thread

It's obvious OSU has a ton of talent on defense, but it seems like they are having a lot of mental lapses in assignments. Especially on pass D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's obvious OSU has a ton of talent on defense, but it seems like they are having a lot of mental lapses in assignments. Especially on pass D.

And Bosa is out

Great misdirection plays taking advantage of a team with superior speed.

Here's a thought, and I know this is kinda crazy; How about you give the ball to the best RB in college football? Only 3 carries for Elliott with the first half almost over.

Absolutely.

Way too many busted coverages. I'm sure that will get sorted out throughout the year though.

Buckeyes don't match up well against Hokies.

Team with the least miscues will win.

Don't know how u can say that Hungan. Seems to me they're bigger, faster and more physical but they're getting out coached and making errors.

I swear OSU just needs to get out of their own way. VT is just daring them to throw it with no safeties over the top yet OSU just keeps running it with these cute little misdirection runs.

Other than the early 2nd half OSU TD, the Hokies defense seem to be holding up.

Maybe now that Brewer is out and with Motley in, OSU will drive the nail in the coffin.

Braxton Miller is an incredible weapon.

Wow.... Braxton Miller. What a play.

Edit: Will be interesting to see how they use him going forward. Has had a great game as a WR and in the backfield.

Leidner = Brewer. Streveler = Mottley.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Defense = Pick your poison with tOSU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feel bad for VA Tech's starting QB. Hate to see a guy get hurt like that.

Braxton Miller is an incredible weapon.

Can you imagine having so much damn talent you can turn your Heisman caliber QB into a WR that rushes for 100 on top of receiving for a 100? Must really suck to be a tosu fan lately...

It's not fair. When we turn our QB back into a receiver, he catches like 10 passes. Ohio State gets Braxton Miler. Not fair.

Can you imagine having so much damn talent you can turn your Heisman caliber QB into a WR that rushes for 100 on top of receiving for a 100? Must really suck to be a tosu fan lately...

And the #1 class projected to sign in February.

And then there's the opposite with Texas. Their top 3 QBs are all 4-star recruits, and their offense is worse than ours.

The Gophers probably match up better against Jones than Barrett. I like our chances!

Does JT Barrett want to start on a team where he will be the top banana all the time?

Does JT Barrett want to start on a team where he will be the top banana all the time?

He's captain and Miller and Jones will be gone after this year. It's his team for two more years.

He's captain and Miller and Jones will be gone after this year. It's his team for two more years.

Yeah, he'd be stupid to go anywhere else. He will have plenty of time to shine for OSU.

Top Bottom