Week 9 Other Games Thread

Clayton Thorson has taken a huge leap forward between his Freshman and Sophomore years.

Bad decision by NW to kick the field goal IMO. Ohio State is converting well over 50% of third downs. NW has been hitting a pretty high percentage of 10+ yard throws to the best receiver I've seen in the Big Ten in awhile. They've done it again and again and again. Uncanny how he gets open. I'd have gone for it. Worst case scenario is you pin them deep. Doesn't make much sense to me at all. Help me understand the failure of my ways.

Obvious hold on badgers RT was obvious.

Nebraska/Wisky tied 17-17 with less than 4 minutes left in the game.

Anyone who doubted Craig Bohl needs to eat some crow.

Wyoming is about to beat #13 Boise State for the first time in over 10 years and go to 4-0 in the MW conference.

Wow, Badgers miss the extra point!! That would be a delicious way for them to lose!!

Go Gophers!!

Wisconsin wins. Nebraska was hosed on a non pass interference call on 3rd down.

Miami Hurricanes were on the verge of the Top 10 a month ago. They've now lost 4 straight and are 4-4.

Go Gophers!!

Wisconsin wins. Nebraska was hosed on a non pass interference call on 3rd down.

Crazy that it wasn't called. It was blatant PI. Then again.....the refs were ignoring Wisconsin holding all night as well.

Crazy that it wasn't called. It was blatant PI. Then again.....the refs were ignoring Wisconsin holding all night as well.

Would like to see play again. Isn't defense entitled to spot on the field? Looked like PI at first glance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who doubted Craig Bohl needs to eat some crow.

Wyoming is about to beat #13 Boise State for the first time in over 10 years and go to 4-0 in the MW conference.

Huge win for Wyoming! Bohl has definitely turned them around.

Huge win for Wyoming! Bohl has definitely turned them around.

No surprise they beat Boise, that was easy money. Wyoming crushed CSU and Boise is overrated. Wyoming prolly beats Gophers if they play. Sad.

It's early but Oregon State up 14-0 on Washington State. Increase that SOS!

What a game for Clemson tonight. That team has been in tough spots vs solid squads and have battled their way back. Entertaining stuff for sure. Time to finish the night with Stanford vs Arizona.

Well watched our game an hour ago, Twolves lose after that and still have time to watch Washington St come back against Oregon St. Cougars about to take the lead.

Despite the Pirate trying to throw it away, Washington State is going to win here and move to 5-0 in the Pac 12. That's so crazy...

Despite the Pirate trying to throw it away, Washington State is going to win here and move to 5-0 in the Pac 12. That's so crazy...

WA State defense was terrifically bad early on so I quit watching at half time. Glad they were able to pull it out. You've got to love their agitator status in the Pac 12.

WA State defense was terrifically bad early on so I quit watching at half time. Glad they were able to pull it out. You've got to love their agitator status in the Pac 12.

With 6 minutes to go, Oregon St had a 4th and 1 at like the 41 of Washington St. They get a false start and decide to punt, which they fake and is stopped a good two yards short by WSU.

With about 5 minutes to go, Leach went for it on 4th and 2 at their own 48 up 35-31. QB decides to throw a seam route 20 yards down the field which he over throws badly.

Oregon St gets the ball back, gets to another 4th and 1, and Washington St defense stuffs them again. Then WSU got a few first downs and basically ran out the clock. So WSU defense showed up late...

With 6 minutes to go, Oregon St had a 4th and 1 at like the 41 of Washington St. They get a false start and decide to punt, which they fake and is stopped a good two yards short by WSU.

With about 5 minutes to go, Leach went for it on 4th and 2 at their own 48 up 35-31. QB decides to throw a seam route 20 yards down the field which he over throws badly.

Oregon St gets the ball back, gets to another 4th and 1, and Washington St defense stuffs them again. Then WSU got a few first downs and basically ran out the clock. So WSU defense showed up late...

Wish I would have watched but life got in the way. Thanks for the recap. You NEVER know in college football.

Top Bottom