Week 9 Other Games Thread

Franklin or Harbaugh? Who wears the khakis better?

Fox switched over to Oregon/Utah. Too bad there was the weather delay for Kansas/Oklahoma.

Austin Booker might be neck and neck with Irvine as the biggest loss we’ve taken to the portal. Watching KU versus OU with some melancholy offenses with tempo are so fun and we’re stuck with PJ 17 and Woody Hayes strategy. There are more than one way to skin a cat PJ 17 unfortunately picked the one for his O that is like watching paint dry.
I disagree. I like the traditional ground game, especially when we have gifted backs. Control the ball, control the clock, minimize mistakes, outmuscle your opponent, wear 'em out. Even if you don't win, they remember you and they dread playing you. I recently heard Urban Meyer say that very thing about the Gophers.

Cal fell behind USC halfway through the 4th Quarter. With 4:42 left in the game Cal is up 36-29.

Two more turnovers and it's Cal 43 and USC 43 at 5:35 of the 4th. And as I typed that USC got their first turnover and Cal has the ball.

Wisconsin looks worse on offense and defense than under chryst

I disagree. I like the traditional ground game, especially when we have gifted backs. Control the ball, control the clock, minimize mistakes, outmuscle your opponent, wear 'em out. Even if you don't win, they remember you and they dread playing you. I recently heard Urban Meyer say that very thing about the Gophers.

Yep. Well said.

There’s that guy again making good plays for OSU. Wisconsin with one first down so far and OSU should be up 24-0. Instead this could get close at half

Man that USC defense is terrible as they barely survive a poor Cal team winning 50 to 49 as they needed a stand to stop Cal's 2 pt conversion when they went for the win. I hope Riley keeps his Def Coord with the move to the Big1G as I think USC could be in for a rude awakening if they have the same staff.

Becky is rolling, just made it 7-10 against OSU.

Disregard. Receivers knee was down before he crossed the line.

Shocking Sanders kid looks like an absolute douche bag and gets ejected

Top Bottom