Illinois at Nebraska
Northwestern at Iowa
Kentucky at Tennessee
USC at Arizona
Michigan State at Michigan
Mississippi at A&M
Stanford at UCLA
Etc.

Gotta believe Harbaugh is going to want to run it up on MSU if they can after losing to them last year.

Gotta believe Harbaugh is going to want to run it up on MSU if they can after losing to them last year.
Agree.
It’ll be interesting if Michigan goes 12-0

I think I would take Ohio state straight up…if Ohio state fails to make the playoff and fails to win the conference again…does Ryan day start losing some of his luster?

Agree.
It’ll be interesting if Michigan goes 12-0

I think I would take Ohio state straight up…if Ohio state fails to make the playoff and fails to win the conference again…does Ryan day start losing some of his luster?
Having seen both Ohio State and Michigan a fair number of times I will be surprised if Michigan is able to beat them this year. Ohio State just seems to be playing on a completely different level than everyone else in the Big Ten.

Only real question about Ohio State is how they will do against a good opponent. They struggled with Notre Dame in week one but have crushed everyone else they have played. Penn State and Michigan are the only teams left on their regular season schedule who might be able to hang with them.

Looks strange to see #13 Penn State as a 2 TD+ home underdog against OSU this weekend but doubt anyone will be all that surprised if OSU ends up winning by 20+.

Having seen both Ohio State and Michigan a fair number of times I will be surprised if Michigan is able to beat them this year. Ohio State just seems to be playing on a completely different level than everyone else in the Big Ten.

Only real question about Ohio State is how they will do against a good opponent. They struggled with Notre Dame in week one but have crushed everyone else they have played. Penn State and Michigan are the only teams left on their regular season schedule who might be able to hang with them.

Looks strange to see #13 Penn State as a 2 TD+ home underdog against OSU this weekend but doubt anyone will be all that surprised if OSU ends up winning by 20+.
I’d bet tOSU to cover that. They are dominant.

I’d bet tOSU to cover that. They are dominant.
The only slight hesitation on Ohio State is that they haven't truly been tested outside of their first game.

The flip side to that of course is that we know Iowa has a strong D and they scored 54 points against them.

Based on what I have seen, OSU will have to have an off day for anyone in the Big Ten to beat them and that includes Michigan.

PSU defense playing well early....

Clifford, welp

I guess you have to admire his commitment to the bit and sticking with it weekly, but if you job is to be a sports guy and you are hitting less than 37% of your picks, maybe you should keep it a secret?

I give him credit as most expert prognosticators don’t list they cumulative win%.

Ohio St DE with a great play for a pick 6 on a WR screen.

Franklin can't win big games. That's for sure. Saw this on a PSU forum:

Penn State vs. Top-10 opponents in the JF-era:
2016: (9) USC 52, (5) PSU 49
2017: (6) OSU 39, (2) PSU 38
2018: (5) Michigan 42, (14) PSU 7
2018: (4) OSU 27, (9) PSU 26
2019: (2) OSU 28, (8) PSU 17
2020: (3) OSU 38, (18) PSU 25
2021: (6) Michigan 24, (20) PSU 21
2021: (5) OSU 33, PSU 17
2021: (3) Iowa 23, (4) PSU 20
2022: (5) Michigan 41, (10) PSU 17
2022: (2) OSU 44, (13) PSU 31

Nebraska bottled up brown. But Illinois getting yard in air

someone explain to me how we got punked by this illinois team?

I didn’t see it but apparently Thompson got hurt for Nebraska? Could be a factor next week against the Gophers.

Doesn’t minor league baseball make him a professional athlete? I didn’t think pro athletes could play college sports.
Nope. He makes him a professional baseball player.

Chris Weinke played minor league baseball for 6 years before returning to Florida State and winning the Heisman.

Top Bottom