Week 8 Other Games Thread

I disagree. The difference in timing is probably pretty subtle looking in real time especially considering how non egregious the contact was.

The Side official was blocked and Back official is only ref to see it. He could be over 25 yards from play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Side official was blocked and Back official is only ref to see it. He could be over 25 yards from play.

I saw him hack his arm from 2500 miles away (or therabouts)

If the receiver only has one arm up either he is OBJr or that hack you just saw restrained the receiver's right arm and simultaneously threw him off balance.

No, in real time. Cmon, youre an official? What part ofnthe hack was difficult to see?

I saw it in real time from my couch. I also had benefit of perfect camera angle. They missed the call. Maybe Cheryl Reeve will chime in.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Or McEnroe. John McEnroe's famous rant was about 35 years ago. You cannot be serious!

Ole Miss is ranked #23 and is about to go to 3-4 on the season.

Total offense: Oklahoma 852, Texas Tech 762.— Don Williams (@AJ_DonWilliams) October 23, 2016

Go Gophers!!

180 total plays. 66-59. Mahomes. 744 passing.

Joe Mixon has 251 yards rushing and 114 yards receiving.

David Gibbs TT DC.

the texas tech qb is the son of former twins pitcher pat mahomes who was a hard thrower of his own.

Yikes. I guess it's expected in the Big 12, though, huh. : / I remember watching the TCU vs Texas Tech game last year that ended 55-52, I couldn't believe the scoring. How wild.

Meanwhile, LSU just beat Ole Miss. Leonard Fournette looked like the premiere back out there. Sort of surprising with Ole Miss, though, I thought Chad Kelly would lead that team to a better record this season.

So, no PAC 12 games on ESPN or ESPN 2 tonight, so I'm capping off the evening with Wyoming vs Nevada. Mountain West After Dark :D

Top Bottom