Bonagura: Arkansas vs. Minnesota
Schlabach: Auburn vs. Wisconsin

SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl
Allegiant Stadium (Las Vegas)
10:30 p.m. on ESPN and the ESPN App

Bonagura: Wisconsin vs. Arizona State
Schlabach: Minnesota vs. Utah

Go Gophers!!

I don't see Minnesota falling lower than LV at this point. To do so they'd need to lose to both Iowa and Wisconsin (and/or drop one against an inferior team) which I don't see happening. That's obviously what these people predicting Music City see happening though. Still fun to read the projections for sure.

A factor will be if we get two or three teams into the NY6.

Like, we could have Ohio State in the CFP (this year Cotton/Orange host semi's), and the next team in the Rose, and still get a team in the Peach or Fiesta.

Then Outback and Citrus are next, per usual. Then Vegas and Nashville.

Always fun to see the bowl projections. I think we all....and obviously the team....have higher aspirations than the Music City Bowl. I'd really prefer if that was the draw.....to avoid Auburn. We already hold the Outback Bowl win over them from a couple of years ago. Would suck to find ourselves in a lesser bowl and give it back.

No thank you.

Always fun to see the bowl projections. I think we all....and obviously the team....have higher aspirations than the Music City Bowl. I'd really prefer if that was the draw.....to avoid Auburn. We already hold the Outback Bowl win over them from a couple of years ago. Would suck to find ourselves in a lesser bowl and give it back.

No thank you.
Rose Bowl, baby.

I just fear that if we go to Indy and lose to Ohio State, there will be some other BT team ranked ahead of us that will then "steal" the spot. Possibly 11-1 Michigan. Not possibly, probably, if that is the case.

I don't believe there is any such rule requiring that the loser in Indy has to be selected by the Rose Bowl if the winner goes to the CFP. Would be happy to be proven wrong, there, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom