Week 6 Other Games Thread

Wow Michigan State has lost three straight.

Go Gophers!!

Wow Oregon giving up 70 in their 4th straight loss. Washington got their coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Helfrich been fired yet?

This Miami/FSU game is incredible.

The speed!!

Go Gophers!!

FSU won that game, bit of a set back for Miami. There fans sure got upset at one point, threw stuff onto the field.

Anyways, some late nighters going on now.

Washington State leads Stanford 14-3 going into the half. (ESPN)
Arizona State tied with UCLA at 3 with 5 min left in the 2nd (ESPN2)
Arizona leads Utah, 14-12 at halftime (FS1)
San Diego State leads UNLV 13-7 at halftime (ESPNU)

Oregon St. beats Cal in OT.

Quality win for our ledger!

It's been crazy seeing Stanford outplayed like this in the last two weeks. They've been a consistent program, but lately they haven't just lost, but have been blown out.

The UCLA vs ASU game is pretty solid, though. Sun Devils holding the lead, 23-20, just over 10 minutes left in the 4th.

It's been crazy seeing Stanford outplayed like this in the last two weeks. They've been a consistent program, but lately they haven't just lost, but have been blown out.

The UCLA vs ASU game is pretty solid, though. Sun Devils holding the lead, 23-20, just over 10 minutes left in the 4th.

Any word on if their fanbase is going off the rails yet. Or is that strictly a Gopherhole thing?

Any word on if their fanbase is going off the rails yet. Or is that strictly a Gopherhole thing?

Haha, if you wanna talk about unmet expectations, I think Stanford has us beat this year. I am sure their fans are even more upset than we are.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

Yup. Are fans going off the rails at Texas? Yes
Are fans going off the rails at Kansas? No

We are not more like Texas than Kansas in any way other than that our fans, though fewer, still care.

Yup. Are fans going off the rails at Texas? Yes
Are fans going off the rails at Kansas? No

We are not more like Texas than Kansas in any way other than that our fans, though fewer, still care.

The fact that Kansas has a NC caliber basketball program has much to do with their apathy for football. Same can be said for Kentucky and Duke.

The fact that Kansas has a NC caliber basketball program has much to do with their apathy for football. Same can be said for Kentucky and Duke.

That does not detract from my point. My point being having passionate fans is a good thing not a bad thing

Top Bottom