Week 5 Other Games Thread

I know Notre Dame is good but not great, but is Cincinatti for real? I picked them to win as an upset (don't even know the spread, maybe they're favored), but wow.

Wisconsin has been outscored 79-30 in the last week. Is Don Morton’s Veer back in town?

Wisconsin has been outscored 79-30 in the last week. Is Don Morton’s Veer back in town?
Since the start of 2019, the Badgers are 15-11. The luster is starting to wear off. Fans are all over Chryst.

It should be 14-12 as we blew that overtime game against them last year. I'm still pissed we lost that one.

That Stanford injury 😬.

Certainly season-ending.

NDSU K-State punching OK in the mouth.
Hope OU is getting nonstop boo in stadium. I want both TX and OU get multiple losses before they go to EssEeeSee. They can be rehabilitated as great EssEeeSee programs by ESPN.

Hope OU is getting nonstop boo in stadium. I want both TX and OU get multiple losses before they go to EssEeeSee. They can be rehabilitated as great EssEeeSee programs by ESPN.
I'd like to see them relegated to 2nd tier programs.

Wow I would assume now that USC job is for him to turn down. 0 to 17. Or ND will get him first as he is Midwest guy through and through.
It should have been to begin with, if it wasn't already.

Bearcats are closing in on a win over ND.

Is Cincinnati the best Ohio team? Well, besides Bowling Green.

Come on Cincinnati. I want to see Brian Kelly's tomato face explode.

Robb Smith’s stout Rutgers defense holding Ohio State to a meager 45 points and 406 yards at the half!

Cincy up 24-13 with about five minutes remaining. Go Bearcats.

Missed my parlay by 0.5 points in the Colorado USC game :(

So close

Is Cincinnati the best Ohio team? Well, besides Bowling Green.
I'd vote, yes, but I think they still have an uphill battle to make the playoffs. Not much on their remaining schedule will boost them. SMU might be the exception but who knows whether they're for real either.

Wow Cincinnati is real. nd is overrated. But still. LF came long way from first season,(temp.) @ OSU.

Robb Smith’s stout Rutgers defense holding Ohio State to a meager 45 points and 406 yards at the half!
BTN was really excited about this matchup for some reason. (I guess they do have to sell advertising)

Are they still buying Graham Mertz' merchandise? Buy one interception get one free.
You will see a lot of it being worn in Haiti in a few years....Right alongside Buffalo Bills Super Bowl winners wear.

Top Bottom