Arkansas +18.5 @ Georgia
Kansas St +10.5 vs Oklahoma
Purdue -2.5 vs Minnesota (sigh)

Moneyline
Arkansas +780 @ Georgia
Notre Dame -102 vs Cincinnati
Bowling Green +570 @ Kent St
Indiana +410 @ Penn St

I also like Maryland to upset Iowa tonight, but wasn't getting enough points (3.5) to bet it. Apparently the sharps like the Terps as much as I do.

Iowa -4, Gophers ML, Michigan ML is my parlay. $25 to win $147

Watch out on that Gopher pick. This is one PJ Fleck always seems to get. They have gotten healthy in a hurry in the past for that game even when they looked completely lost (think of Rossi's first game as DC) I think the team comes in with a chip on their shoulder and VERY pissed off.

Purdue's offense does not impress me and I think we can stop them. Watch out!!

18.5 is a big spread for two top 10 teams. FWIW, I don't think we are one of the top 10 teams in the country. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the progress we have made this year. I have no idea how to bet this game. Georgia is stout and I'm still up in the air about how good we are.

Arkansas should cover that. They have looked really good and I wouldn't be surprised if this was a competitive game.

Gophers win straight up. I think after the egg last week.....they come out aggressive.

Indiana looks broken. Wouldn't touch them. Notre Dame has played a couple of lesser teams way too close. Cincy is the best team they've seen so far. I like the Bearcats.

Nebraska -12 over Northwestern.

The record doesn't show it, but the Cornhuskers are worlds better from Week Zero when they lost to a really bad Illinois team. The defense is now stout, and at some point it's all going to come together. I think it's this week, and the punchless Wildcats will be the recipients of a butt whipping.

The record doesn't show it, but the Cornhuskers are worlds better from Week Zero when they lost to a really bad Illinois team. The defense is now stout, and at some point it's all going to come together. I think it's this week, and the punchless Wildcats will be the recipients of a butt whipping.
I was going to go the opposite side of this.

I don't trust Martinez to have his third game in a row without a turnover.
I think he'll need that to put up enough to cover the 12.

Who ya got this week?

Spread
Arkansas +18.5 @ Georgia
Kansas St +10.5 vs Oklahoma
Purdue -2.5 vs Minnesota (sigh)

Moneyline
Arkansas +780 @ Georgia
Notre Dame -102 vs Cincinnati
Bowling Green +570 @ Kent St
Indiana +410 @ Penn St

I also like Maryland to upset Iowa tonight, but wasn't getting enough points (3.5) to bet it. Apparently the sharps like the Terps as much as I do.
  1. KSU let me down last week but I'm on it. I think there's money to be made weekly on OU opponents covering.
  2. Charlotte +10.5 @ Illinois
  3. USC -7.5 @ Colorado
  4. BC +14.5 @ Clemson
  5. Syracuse +4.5 @ FSU (was going to go ML on this but parlayed it with BC instead)
  6. ND +105 vs. Cincy

Nebraska is 30 points better than northwestern. But they have a knack for losing games so I’d stay away

I was going to go the opposite side of this.

I don't trust Martinez to have his third game in a row without a turnover.
I think he'll need that to put up enough to cover the 12.
He turned it over twice last week, fumble in regulation, pick in OT.

Martinez is definitely the key for that offense. He’s dangerous as a runner, but throwing the ball he’s a lot like Morgan. … not very accurate.

USC Colorado under 51 and gopher ML.
I like that under, USC is going to have to go it alone to get there.

Or they might give up 50 to Colorado. Hardest team to predict in America.

Spread:
Cincy -1.5 vs. Notre Dame
Florida +7.5 Kentucky

Moneyline:
Kansas State + 350 vs. Oklahoma

O/U
Nebraska-Northwestern 51.5 UNDER

Added a 3 team parlay to my dance card, +710 if she hits

Minnesota @ Purdue Under 46.5
Michigan +112 @ Wisconsin
USC @ Colorado Under 50.5

Oh maybe not, I see my usc Colorado under is not looking good.
Yeah, I had the under in that game as well, but at 51...so push for me. But man, I figured that was a lock with CU's offense.

So far I won Charlotte +10.5 (nail biter lol) and USC -7.5. Pushed that under. Lost ND on the ML. Syracuse trying to get back within the 5 pt spread here against FSU and win me that one. Few more tonight.

Yeah, I had the under in that game as well, but at 51...so push for me. But man, I figured that was a lock with CU's offense.

So far I won Charlotte +10.5 (nail biter lol) and USC -7.5. Pushed that under. Lost ND on the ML. Syracuse trying to get back within the 5 pt spread here against FSU and win me that one. Few more tonight.
Nice guess I pushed too, wasn’t looking good in the third.

If anyone's looking for me, I'll be in the poor house

Top Bottom