Week 4 Other Games Thread

So not a good day for the Big Ten.

- Oregon loses to Colorado, Nebraska's win not as good now.
- LSU loses again, WI win doesn't look as good.
- Notre Dame loses again, Michigan St win doesn't look as good.

At least no Big Ten teams lost to NDSU today... :clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love me my Stanford Cardinals. TD with 10 seconds left which looks like the win.

What was the line on the Stanford-UCLA game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one of those Vegas finishes (which actually screwed Vegas). Stanford was a 3 point favorite at UCLA, scored late to go up by 3. Last play of the game, they sack the UCLA QB before he can launch hail mary and he fumbles, which Stanford returns for a TD. Money changed hands there...

Catching up on the Hogs game. I see A&M gave one back at the goal line. Crazy the turnovers in this game.

The equivalent of a 3rd red zone turnover, this time on downs.

Baylor just went for it on 4th and 1 at their own 25 and got stuffed.

Even if Baylor has the ball for the entire 4th quarter, they still lose the time of possession battle. Gotta believe their defense is gassed.

Another turnover at the goalline. Baylor just lucked out huge...

Now you're not really a 2td down team...

When you have first and goal on the 2 three times and only get 3 points, you don't deserve to win.

Sad but true. Pissed it away. I've seen it too many times with my Gopher teams...

Baylor trying to screw themselves right back...

I forgot, they don't play defense in the Big 12. No wonder Oklahoma loses every big game they play.

It's amazing that Baylor is going to win this game. Oklahoma St should have scored 50.

I'm glad I'm not a woman on Baylor's campus tonight. DANGER WILL ROBINSON...

Can't make mistakes and fail to capitalize in the red zone against a better team.

Cal offense just torched ASU. Sun Devils now trail 27-34.

Top Bottom