Stanford
Fla
State
K State
WVU
Oregon
USC
ASU

Did anyone else see the guy that nearly won close to $800K off a $25 parlay last weekend? Bet on all NFL games, had them all right up to Detroit losing to GB.
I saw that. Those are always hard though because that lions add to the parlay was at like ~+500 which makes the line look way bigger. The unfortunate part for him is he probably didn’t have a big enough bankroll to be able to go throw something like 25k on the packers to guarantee he’s making several grand no matter what

Yes! That was crazy. It was his free $25 promo bet for signing up for the app. I read last night that MGM overlooked the rules and let him cash out for $125k...so the Lions loss didn't really hurt.

Good game between Marshall and App State last night. 31-30 App State.

Sometimes in life, you just have to swallow things you don't want to. Sat. I root for Notre Dame. Yuck...I just might throw up.

Sometimes in life, you just have to swallow things you don't want to. Sat. I root for Notre Dame. Yuck...I just might throw up.
Let's go back to ties -- then they can each feel like they failed and accomplished nothing

Sleep Forest not looking bad. UVA is not a terrible team. I think The U was after Brennan Armstrong - the QB for Virginia.

VA is not a good football team and their QB is clueless. He’s athletic, fast, and has a good arm but his head doesn’t seem too good. Wake Forest on the other hand reminds me a little of us. Well coached, disciplined football team that doesn’t beat itself too often.

VA is not a good football team and their QB is clueless. He’s athletic, fast, and has a good arm but his head doesn’t seem too good. Wake Forest on the other hand reminds me a little of us. Well coached, disciplined football team that doesn’t beat itself too often.
I was just thinking the same thing. Wake is Minnesota-ing Nebraska UVA. Wake might be a pleasant surprise to the national picture.

UNLV, 30 point underdogs up 5 at Fresno St halfway thru the 3rd. Odds are Fresno still wins, maybe by double digits.

Did I hear that right? UNLV | Fresno had 339 yards combined in the 3rd quarter with 11 yards per play? Crazy.

30-29 UNLV with 6:38 to play. Odds are still Fresno wins. Fresno QB is pretty damn good. Has time to throw too. Who’d of thought? Good game.

Looks like Fresno pulled it out against UNLV. Early season CFB Is so unpredictable. Those of us who bet are idiots lol...

Sleep Forest not looking bad. UVA is not a terrible team. I think The U was after Brennan Armstrong - the QB for Virginia.
Ha! Sleep Forest, had not heard that one.

Speaking of other MAC success stories in P5 ... do I hear Dave Clawson (Bowling Green) at WF?? I mean, given how tough their situation is, I think he's done a pretty damn respectable job:

Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Atlantic Coast Conference) (2014–present)
2014Wake Forest3–91–7T–6th (Atlantic)
2015Wake Forest3–91–76th (Atlantic)
2016Wake Forest7–63–5T–4th (Atlantic)W Military
2017Wake Forest8–54–4T–3rd (Atlantic)W Belk
2018Wake Forest7–63–5T–5th (Atlantic)W Birmingham
2019Wake Forest8–54–4T–3rd (Atlantic)L Pinstripe
2020Wake Forest4–53–410thL Duke's Mayo
2021Wake Forest4-02-0

Ha! Sleep Forest, had not heard that one.

Speaking of other MAC success stories in P5 ... do I hear Dave Clawson (Bowling Green) at WF?? I mean, given how tough their situation is, I think he's done a pretty damn respectable job:

Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Atlantic Coast Conference) (2014–present)
2014Wake Forest3–91–7T–6th (Atlantic)
2015Wake Forest3–91–76th (Atlantic)
2016Wake Forest7–63–5T–4th (Atlantic)W Military
2017Wake Forest8–54–4T–3rd (Atlantic)W Belk
2018Wake Forest7–63–5T–5th (Atlantic)W Birmingham
2019Wake Forest8–54–4T–3rd (Atlantic)L Pinstripe
2020Wake Forest4–53–410thL Duke's Mayo
2021Wake Forest4-02-0
Yeah he has made them a solid team. I don't follow them, but hear about them now and again. Better than Florida State, but I think Bishop Sycamore is better than Florida State now.

Top Bottom