Week 2 - All Games Thread

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Utah St. just blocked a punt for a td. I don't know about you, but these two teams look very even, although one happens to be in the Pac12. How did Utah do there last year? I can't imagine they will be able to compete long term, but maybe I'm wrong...

Penn St. could be 0-2, down by 1 with under a minute left at Virginia. On ABC right now.

Kicker shanks his 4th one at the end, Penn St. 0-2.

cuse getting good penetration on sc's offensive line. they are going to be a tough opponent.

Kicker shanks his 4th one at the end, Penn St. 0-2.

This season will be critical for the future of PSU. With a decent season, they could probably last through the sanctions and come out with a decent football program. If they keep losing, they are going to die quickly.

It's really looking like the latter is more likely.

Iowa St. goes down and scores a TD on the first drive.

This season will be critical for the future of PSU. With a decent season, they could probably last through the sanctions and come out with a decent football program. If they keep losing, they are going to die quickly.

It's really looking like the latter is more likely.

I don't think they will die, it will just set them back even further.

USC just scored an easy one, up 7-0 on Syracuse.

Iowa St. moving the ball all over the field against Iowa. Up 6-3 but inside the 10.

Cyclones on top 9-3. Love it. Gonna have to go down to Mac's and watch.

No score in Wisconsin-Oregon St. game near end of the 1st.

Iowa St. up 9-3 at the half, should be much worse. Iowa St. has over 230 yards already.

It looks like Purdue-ND will be tied 7-7 at the half.

Wisconsin's offense has struggled so far, down 3-0 in the 2nd.

Iowa St. up 9-3 at the half, should be much worse. Iowa St. has over 230 yards already.

It looks like Purdue-ND will be tied 7-7 at the half.

Wisconsin's offense has struggled so far, down 3-0 in the 2nd.

Sconnie's offense is looking horrible so far. They didn't look good against UNI, and they don't look good here. Hopefully this continues and Purdue can pull off the upset in the Leaders division. They were solid against EKU and they have looked decent against ND.

Sconnie's offense is looking horrible so far. They didn't look good against UNI, and they don't look good here. Hopefully this continues and Purdue can pull off the upset in the Leaders division. They were solid against EKU and they have looked decent against ND.

Their defense isn't looking much better. It should be much worse than 3-0. Out gained 239 to 65 at the half.

Air Force hanging in there against Michigan. Just scored a TD on 4th and goal, now 21-17 MI.

Looks like the new rent-a-qb across the border isn't that good. I won't lie, I bet on Sconnie to cover seven points against Oregon St. Forget the bet. Go beavers.

Wisconsin hasn't scored at all today, hahahaha love it that Oregon State winning this game.

Cyclones fumble in the red zone, doing their best N. Illinois impression and trying to hand Iowa the game.

The Beavers are moving the ball well. This is no fluke. Wisconsin is in real trouble here.

Iowa St. should be up at least 14. Second time they've fumbled down inside the 20.

Touchdown Beavers. WIDE open. This doesn't look like the previous couple Badger teams.

Notre Dame is pulling away from Purdue a little. Up 17-7.

Touchdown Beavers. WIDE open. This doesn't look like the previous couple Badger teams.

Well it probably would have been a different result if dickhead would have had a tape. I wonder what the card says about this one. GO BEAVERS!!!!

They look like 4-4 in conference 7-5 overall. Gophers will have a very good chance of winning in Madison this year. This seems like the worst Badger team since '07. I think they spent the offseason reading their press clippings.

Don't get ahead of yourself, it's still early in the season.

Iowa St. holds Iowa to a field goal after 1st and goal inside the 5.

They look like 4-4 in conference 7-5 overall. Gophers will have a very good chance of winning in Madison this year. This seems like the worst Badger team since '07. I think they spent the offseason reading their press clippings.

I was just thinking the same thing. If the gophers continue to improve, we may have a real chance at the axe this year. Wisconsin may fall out of the top 25 with an ugly loss today.

They do look totally lost on offense. Interception Oregon st.

Top Bottom