Week 12 Other Games Thread

I got to admit, I like what the Illinois D-Coordinator does.
I don’t. Not a man to man guy. It allows them to beat some teams they shouldn’t beat but it causes them to lose games they shouldn’t lose

Well, heck, Illinois might as well beat the hated Wolverines cuz Purdue won't lose next week to Indiana. I think the best the Gophs can hope for is a tie for the West and a couple nice rivalry trophies.
I’d gladly take winning those trophies over everything else TBH

TCU gets the win by 1 at the buzzer.
I just watched the ending and it was ridiculous play calling by TCU. They got into fringe FG range with no timeouts. Ran the ball on 1st down. Then spiked the ball with :22 left on 2nd down. Then ran the ball again on 3rd down. But then needed their FG unit to run onto the field to quickly kick a 40 yard FG at the buzzer.

If you’re gonna run the ball there two times then do it on 1st and 2nd down, then clock the ball on 3rd down.

Indiana was 1 for 6 passing today. Somehow made it to OT.
They've got guts man, I'll give em that. I'm most impressed by their D which was a sieve in the first half stepping up to hold MSU to 7 in the second. Go Michigan, go IU next week...and of course Go Gophers!

The last 3 FGs have been missed in Indiana-MSU. MSU missed a 22 yard FG at the end of regulation. Then MSU had their first FG in OT blocked. Followed by Indiana’s first FG in Ot blocked.

Game is bonkers.

It actually bothers me that Purdue is the likely West rep in Indy. They don’t impress me at all.

I just watched the ending and it was ridiculous play calling by TCU. They got into fringe FG range with no timeouts. Ran the ball on 1st down. Then spiked the ball with :22 left on 2nd down. Then ran the ball again on 3rd down. But then needed their FG unit to run onto the field to quickly kick a 40 yard FG at the buzzer.

If you’re gonna run the ball there two times then do it on 1st and 2nd down, then clock the ball on 3rd down.

Michigan wins by 2 and TCU by 1. The Wolverines should stay in the top 4. Lol!

The Quick Lane Bowl is in shambles. MSU likely just blew their bowl eligibility.

Losing to a slightly-less-than-terrible Purdue team at home is really making me want to vomit. The IL and PSU ones were understandable
Illinois lost to Michigan state and Indiana
Illinois also an average team
Makes me think Michigan isn’t a national title contender

Yeah, I would not be surprised is OSU gives them a pounding next week

Won't matter. One Loss Michigan is almost for sure in the CFP. We'll get two. if TCU loses, could be two Big Ten and two SEC.

Top Bottom