Week 12 Other Games Thread

Purdue a 3 and out after Northwestern kicked a fg...

If Wisconsin loses we can knock them out of a bowl.

Gooooooo big red

Wisconsin could realistically win the division or miss a bowl game at least for another hour or so

NW is playing a freshman walk-on at QB against Purdue. NW playing gamely but offense for NW might not be able to stay in the game.

Wisconsin WRs looking like ours. Lots of drops.

Mo isn't out for the Purdue game and I'm convinced we win that game....which would have us in the driver's seat right now.
I think with one guy who wins 1 on 1 matchups this team is a loss loss team maybe a zero loss team (butterfly effect in regards to penn state game, injuries, etc)

NW is playing a freshman walk-on at QB against Purdue. NW playing gamely but offense for NW might not be able to stay in the game.

Wisconsin WRs looking like ours. Lots of drops.
Northwestern game giving me hope Indiana could beat Purdue.
Northwestern so bad but hanging with them for a bit

Alright this is over. Indiana is our last hope.
Michigan State is starting to takeover against Indiana. Don’t think Indiana can handle Purdue. Need Purdue to make a mistake and turn it over to NW with a short field.

Wisconsin just missed a 39 yard FG. Not wide—short. The cold and wind is a factor all over the B1G today. Will be in our game, too.

Northwestern should have gone for the 4th and 11 with 22 seconds left in Purdue territory.

Michigan probably wins this game, but their CFP chances might have just ended.

edit add: never mind. He's walking off.

Blake Corum might be done for the year. Knee injury...
Yeah that did not look good. Hyperextended and immediately grabbed his knee. I'm not a doctor, but I've watched a lot of FB and that looked like a classic ACL. Extremely sad.

He's walking off the field, so may be okay.
Oh good. Hopefully he was just freaked out. You can walk with an ACL injury, but they usually don't let you after they've done the quick stability test.

Mild cats need to score a TD when they get the second half kickoff

Mild cats need to score a TD when they get the second half kickoff
Games not trending the right way. Illinois playing tough in Michigan and Corum likely out the 2nd half. Northwestern has no chance to score 14 more points unless Purdue fumbles 5 times.

We're going to have to pin our hopes on Indiana over Purdue next weekend, and they are getting slaughtered by Michigan St right now...

To be fair, Nebraska is quite a bit better since Frosty got fired.

Maybe an opening here. Purdue gets a pick 6 but the TD gets called back because the DB started taunting 30 yards from the end zone.

After the penalty, Purdue goes 3 and out and misses the FG.

Top Bottom