NC State at Louisville
Tenn at SC
Mississippi at Arkansas
OK State at OU
USC at UCLA
Utah at Oregon
Etc.

Last edited:

Light slate this week on the whole. The PAC 12 games are probably the most interesting. but I'll undoubtedly be sleeping by the time they finish, lol...

Feels like a Baylor over TCU type of week. I'm not a betting man, but that would be one to put some money on...

Kentucky could keep it close against Georgia. Bulldogs are due for a letdown close game.

Will South Carolina end the Vols dreams...

Rose Bowl is sold out this week for Chip Kelly vs. USC.

And Utah and Oregon play the late game.

MACtion had a real fun one last night between bgsu and Toledo, who got down 21-0 and was down 13 in the 4th, but rallied to look like they were going to win until blowing it late in a sleety shitstorm

Watching some MAC-tion football and boy has that conference fallen off. Wonder how much mid week games hinder recruiting. League just doesn’t seem attractive.

Watching some MAC-tion football and boy has that conference fallen off. Wonder how much mid week games hinder recruiting. League just doesn’t seem attractive.
Would think it would be the other way around. I know the atmosphere sucks even more during this midweek games but it’s the only way they’re on ESPN at this time of year. Nobody is watching them if their games are on Saturdays.

I wish Bama had the guts to schedule App State.

They are taking on Austin Peay.

I see Gameday is in Bozeman, MT for the big Montana vs Montana State game.

They have to have Kevin Costner on, in full Yellowstone character, doing the picks .... right??

Really issue is there just aren’t coaches anyone wants to go get right now

More retreads than usual and the young guys aren’t dominating the league.

Currently 1º in Bozeman where gameday is. Montana and Montana St play for the great divide trophy which weights 306 lbs.

We need to fatten up Floyd

Not me counting the minutes till this Northwestern-Indiana game.

Wisconsin at Nebraska

Robert Griffin’s gloves are the highlight so far

Take note attendance worrier’s.

Michigan is 10-0 …. empty seats are noticeable.

Top Bottom