Week 0 Other Games Thread

Folks are going to have to start taking Georgia Tech seriously. They hired the right coach and he has the Jackets playing tough, hard nosed football.

Folks are going to have to start taking Georgia Tech seriously. They hired the right coach and he has the Jackets playing tough, hard nosed football.

Back when there was speculation that teams would leave the ACC (which they can't do), some people were saying GT could be a Big Ten expansion team if B1G wanted a couple in the SE. Would be a good add.

Good for GT. Big win. And I'm a Mike Norvell fan. FSU couldn't stop the rush, didn't run well, and QB looked shaky at times

Back when there was speculation that teams would leave the ACC (which they can't do), some people were saying GT could be a Big Ten expansion team if B1G wanted a couple in the SE. Would be a good add.
I agree. I’ve wanted Tech the whole time. Planting the Big10 banner in the de facto capital of the SEC would be huge with our teams going in there week after week in all sports.

14 total possessions in the game. Part of that was 2 teams that just wanted to run the ball the clock but man the game felt like it zipped by

Maybe this Bronco Mendenhall can coach.

New Mexico Lobos pushing Montana State all over.

Maybe this Bronco Mendenhall can coach.

New Mexico Lobos pushing Montana State all over.
I mean its Montana State... and Montana State has failed on two 4th downs as well as given up 2 fumble 6s. That said, Bronco is a good coach.

the absolute melt down from the FSU fans is entertaining, especially after they feel they got jobbed out of the playoff last year

Today I learned that SMU is in the ACC. SMU is playing future Gopher opponent, Nevada.

The playoffs were set until Alabama beat #1 Georgia in a shocker. If you beat the best, you are in.

FSU then lost to Georgia 63-3. LOST, not won, but obliterated.

Now they choked against Virginia Tech.

Top Bottom