Week 0 Other Games Thread

Two has been coaches on TV today, A Rod pulled out a win and Old Jer got got drilled in the last quarter.

The Week Zero games this year were just brutally boring. It is time for FBS college football to start its season in Mid-August

The Big Ten should just do it, and let the others follow. Or, host bowl games for n August. This time of year is a ridiculous blank slate for televised sports. Soccer, track and field, golf, race cars, little league baseball :ROFLMAO: … It’s all just there for the taking for college football. They could completely own the month of August.

Yet, college football is, instead, moving further into January (the most competitive month in sports), and worst weather month for football.

The fighting Timmy Chang's did pretty well down in Vandy. Now why exactly a EDT game started at 9 PM is a bit beyond me. Was fun to watch though.

The fighting Timmy Chang's did pretty well down in Vandy. Now why exactly a EDT game started at 9 PM is a bit beyond me. Was fun to watch though.
Hard not to root for the Rainbow Warriors in every game this year. I think they agreed to the start time so they were able to basically stay on their own time zone. Long way to travel...

Top Bottom