Wedding/Pictures?

row19gopher

FB Sec109 R5-BK Sec104 R20
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice pictures being taken of what appeared to be a recently wedded couple at the goal line on the open end of the field as the celebrating was going on at midfield on Saturday? There was a gal in a wedding dress, a guy nicely dressed guy and what appeared to be a photographer at the goal line shortly after the game ended. Anyone know any details...or was it just a Halloween event?

I was told it was actually a wedding, between a Husker and a Gopher. I saw them on the sidelines during the game too. It was a real wedding.

I was told it was actually a wedding, between a Husker and a Gopher. I saw them on the sidelines during the game too. It was a real wedding.

There must be some public Instagram or Twitpics of the festivities somewhere. If someone finds them, please post them to this thread!!!

At one point during the game, they were right down in front of our section (103) and my girlfriend and I were able to see the signs they had, we are not too high up, row 13. One said, "I'm marrying a Husker" the other, "I'm marrying a Gopher".

After maybe about a minute of watching them to figure out if they were going to do something on the field during a time out or something, we quit paying attention to them. I think this was right around the time Abdullah fumbled? Not sure though. The game was way more exciting.

At one point during the game, they were right down in front of our section (103) and my girlfriend and I were able to see the signs they had, we are not too high up, row 13. One said, "I'm marrying a Husker" the other, "I'm marrying a Gopher".

After maybe about a minute of watching them to figure out if they were going to do something on the field during a time out or something, we quit paying attention to them. I think this was right around the time Abdullah fumbled? Not sure though. The game was way more exciting.

Mr.Bigelow isn't that in the heart of 'Visitor Land" or is that only 203? If it is, how has that worked-out for you?

Mr.Bigelow isn't that in the heart of 'Visitor Land" or is that only 203? If it is, how has that worked-out for you?

Usually, the upper deck, I am guessing 203 or so, can be pretty clad with visitors. In our area of 103, there is a pretty decent showing of Gopher fans who are consistently there (fellow season ticket holders, like myself, I assume), week in, week out. I have had my tickets in 103 since TCF opened and enjoy the fellow Gopher fans that sit around us as they have been there every season as well. Hence, why I haven't moved, yet. Plus, I have 6 tickets together in that section, tough to find anywhere else. AND, last but not least, IT IS REALLY CLOSE TO THE BEER. :drink: :)

I talked to them and their photographer. They were real, not a Halloween costume.

Top Bottom