Webisode 17: Get to Know Minnesota

MinnMarchDTF

Musical Magician
Reaction score

Kind of a retread of an earlier episode but nice nonetheless.

It would be sweet to have an episode dedicated to Larry Fitz's camp.

Good stuff.. but I'm still wondering what happened to last weeks webisode.. =/

1:01 - 1:08 Victor Keise - The more and more you're here the more and more it grows on you, and you see that it really has a lot to offer.

1:09 - 2 Mallards on a lake. I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Donell Kirkwood has a bit of mass to him, Spencer Reeves looks like he's about 40 years old.

1:01 - 1:08 Victor Keise - The more and more you're here the more and more it grows on you, and you see that it really has a lot to offer.

1:09 - 2 Mallards on a lake. I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Hilarious. I'm happy to see them pushing this a little though, selling Minnesota a little bit and talking to the southern guys and having them making pitches or whatnot.

They should do more like this and fewer episodes of Cribs.

Yea, good recruiting video. I'd add just a few things: Show a few of guys at a Twins game (maybe even the T-Wolves and/or Wild game), show Larry Fitzgerald and other pros at his camp at the U, and maybe trips out to downtown Stillwater and/or out on the deck at Lord Fletchers.

They should do more like this and fewer episodes of Cribs.
FWIW, the Cribs vid wasn't a 3 Penny production or associated with the Webisodes. That was done under the GoldenGopherGridiron YouTube account which is the account for the team's recruiting website.

I understand everyone wanting to show Larry Fitzgerald hanging out at the U. However, the guy did not go to the U and I think that the episodes should focus of U players and alumni.

As a grad of U of M, I really enjoyed this. It captured the feel of going to school at the U.

FWIW, the Cribs vid wasn't a 3 Penny production or associated with the Webisodes. That was done under the GoldenGopherGridiron YouTube account which is the account for the team's recruiting website.
Gotcha, it's hard to keep track of all the vids.

Top Bottom