Webcam #1

Gopher4life15

SKI-U-MAH!
Reaction score
Could some one connected to the situation have someone push webcam number 1 over to the left so we can see more of the field being installed! I am pretty sure the press box is not changing anymore.

I know the scoreboard is in the way but we could see some of the field, plus I would rather drool over the size of the scoreboard then the press box. I want to see that big M on the Webcam!

Also Webcam #2 is a joke

Could some one connected to the situation have someone push webcam number 1 over to the left so we can see more of the field being installed! I am pretty sure the press box is not changing anymore.

I know the scoreboard is in the way but we could see some of the field, plus I would rather drool over the size of the scoreboard then the press box. I want to see that big M on the Webcam!

Also Webcam #2 is a joke

Agreed, esp on #2. I think they should move webcam 2 to the top of the press box so we can actually see the field take shape.

Forget about anything happening to Camera #2. It was initially a security camera for the parking lots that were there before they started construction. It's sitting on the office building next door and isn't going to be moved. I sent an email to someone about it about a year ago and was told that nothing was going to change.
The choices at this point are:
1. Slightly move Camera 1 which won't do much.
2. Install another camera in the pressbox or inside the stadium (which won't happen bcuz construction's almost done).
3. Keep looking for pictures that people have taken inside the stadium.

Option 3 is the best bet right now at this stage of construction.

Top Bottom