Weather forecast 9 days out...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
9/12: High of 68, Low of 52, Sunny.

Go Gophers!!

I'd rather have rain predicted, since there's a 80% chance they are wrong.

If there is rain, there's always a chance that the rain will come earlier in the day, before tailgating even begins. Plus lingering clouds with an early game sunset could be quite picturesque. :)

And if it rains, it rains. Bring it on!

If there is rain, there's always a chance that the rain will come earlier in the day, before tailgating even begins. Plus lingering clouds with an early game sunset could be quite picturesque. :)

Speaking of sunsets, I was in the east end zone from about 4-6 p.m. 10 days ago during the University's Faculty-Staff Appreciation Day open house. By 5:00 p.m. you didn't really want to be looking toward the sky above the open end of the field. Sunset by Sept. 12 should be about 50 minutes earlier (ca. 7:30) so those 5 o'clock conditions would be pretty much what I'd expect at a 6 p.m. kickoff on a cloudless evening. Not too long after that the sun should be dropping behind the scoreboard for field level, although students in the east end zone will be facing it for awhile longer.

I noticed that most of the south stands were fully bathed in that sunlight as well.

Top Bottom