Weather for Illinois game

cduff

Reaction score
It looks like this could be the type of fall day we have all been yearning for. The early forecast says mostly sunny and high of 60.

I hope this holds....Besides Cal and Air Force, it's been colder than normal every game. Would love to go to the game in a T-shirt and jeans rather than bundling up with like 4 layers! Don't get me wrong, love the outdoors and TCF, but warmer than average would be really nice!

Yep, considering the time of year, I would call the MSU game to be "okay" weather-wise and the first two were of course summer-like. But, I have said this before... I was bummed we didn't get any of my favorite fall football weather... the kind of weather where it feels good to throw on a sweatshirt but no need for layers. I figured I was cursed when I went to the OSU game away... got there as they were finishing up a beautiful week in the 70's. Game day was high (barely) of 50 with a howling wind and mist. Right after we returned to MN the temps went into the 80's in Columbus. I'd say the biggest bummer of all was the Wisconsin game - which was waaaaay below normal for that time of year.

Well, maybe November will end up as wacky warm as October was wacky cold. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom