We should open the bank to all the teams down south whose games are threatened by the hurricane

Just play all the games back to back like the high school football state tournament ...

I'd go, I'd go every day / all day / night if that was an option ;)
Talk of the Bucs game coming here (US Bank Stadium) Sunday. I'd maybe go if the tickets were cheap enough.

Talk of the Bucs game coming here (US Bank Stadium) Sunday. I'd maybe go if the tickets were cheap enough.
I am pretty sure in past expieriences tickets have been free.

Metrodome roof collapse - Vikings in Detroit
San Diego wildfires - Chargers played in Arizona

I am pretty sure in past expieriences tickets have been free.

Metrodome roof collapse - Vikings in Detroit
San Diego wildfires - Chargers played in Arizona
Maybe but that sounds like a recipe for folks gobbling up tickets and trying to sell them and nobody going ...

I have trouble imagining the NFL deciding to gift us anything ....
There are multiple reports that if the game is moved, it will be here. They want it close to KC but not in KC as that would be too much of an advantage (supposedly....according to reports I read). Seems weird to me but that's what "people" are saying.

There are multiple reports that if the game is moved, it will be here. They want it close to KC but not in KC as that would be too much of an advantage (supposedly....according to reports I read). Seems weird to me but that's what "people" are saying.
I don't doubt the move.... Just hard to imagine the NFL not scraping for every penny for a Tom Brady game.

If they announced it soon enough, they could fill it up. This is a marquee matchup and a chance to see Brady vs. Mahomes. Not to mention Antoine Winfield Jr. I know I would go -- I will have to keep a close eye on it.

Rick Stroud, the beat writer for the Tampa Times, just said that all the "talk" down there has "been about moving the game to the Midwest. Most likely Minnesota because the Vikings are playing in London"

They are still trying to play the game in Tampa, though even without a direct hit "emergency services will be stretched thin."

Top Bottom