We Should All Take A Break

DeltaHog

Reaction score
right now and say a prayer for the families of the ones killed at Ft. Hood
today and the ones that are injured.

This is tragic.
It's heartbreaking to hear this after all these soldiers do for us and our country.

Man thats crazy, the soldiers from Morris and area train down in Fort Hood. RIP everyone whose life had been cut short.

I'm currently in full worry mode. My wife's cousin used too regularly work in the building the shootings occured. As a nurse at the Army hospital she'll at the very least be dealing with the aftermath.

Everyone effected will be in my thoughts and prayers.

It was a horrific act but even more than that, it was total cowardice. Shooting a bunch of unarmed people. What a big man.

right now and say a prayer for the families of the ones killed at Ft. Hood
today and the ones that are injured.

This is tragic.
It's heartbreaking to hear this after all these soldiers do for us and our country.

+1

Not much else to add except there appears to be another shooting in Orlando evolving. Not sure what is going on with that situation. The situation in Orlando appears to be at an office building.

Prayers go out to all involved.

It was a horrific act but even more than that, it was total cowardice. Shooting a bunch of unarmed people. What a big man.
Yup. If you're planning a shooting spree, do the innocent people of America a favor and put one in the front of your skull first, just to make sure the gun is fully functional.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Saturday's game is also Veteran's Appreciation Day at TCF with pre-game parachuter's and other military displays. Hopefully fans will arrive a little earlier and show some appreciation for the men and women fighting for our country.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Saturday's game is also Veteran's Appreciation Day at TCF with pre-game parachuter's and other military displays. Hopefully fans will arrive a little earlier and show some appreciation for the men and women fighting for our country.

It hasn't been mentioned on here yet. Thank you for letting everyone know.

Top Bottom